Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

street walking cheetah

I voted for the new guys, and have no problems voting for them again. When the VP says they should be punished for trying to clean up the mess we used to have, it makes me think there are larger problems then the old do-nothings we voted out.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I voted for the new guys, and have no problems voting for them again. When the VP says they should be punished for trying to clean up the mess we used to have, it makes me think there are larger problems then the old do-nothings we voted out.
You don't mind voting in an local election but come on here and blast a member following your own rules for a stewards election?

wreckingball251

I sense some panic as well...if your so confident about what your doing and how your doing it..then you shouldn't care about a member getting signs for a steward election ...they won't win.! Or will they?

You know me...
Those TDU tools in 251 couldnt get enough signatures in RI so started driving all around New England to other locals to try to get enough signatures to get their slate on the ballots. They confused a couple guys into signing who then walked up to me asking what they signed. When I explained, they weren't pleased.
You mean to tell me those guys couldn't get 50,000 signatures in their 5,600 member local?

Math isn't your strong suit I take it...

Ron Carey lives on

In my opinion stewards should concentrate on enforcing the contract. Stewards do not have the luxury of chatting politics. If elected by a body of drivers or inside employees, your first obligation is to them and to process the difference between gripes and grievances and get results. If you are actively seeking higher office, thats your right, while you are steward your actions will speak for themselves

Sent using BrownCafe App