Brennan - Revoked and Rejected (Push Omarosa into the background)

newfie

What about the news do you think is fake?

Brennan has been giving his opinion, which as far as I know is protected speech.

Unless you didn't already know this, the fact that Brennan had a security clearance doesn't mean that he's getting daily briefings, or that he goes home at night and gets the latest intel, or that he can walk into a government building and say 'show me the goods'...

It's not like that at all.

Trump taking away Brennan's security clearance means absolutely nothing, save for the fact that Brennan won't have clearance if the current administration decides they need his expertise about... whatever.

My guess is, the current administration wasn't going to call Brennan anytime soon, or anytime ever, so this is just Trump pissing on the walls of the White House.

Brennan wasn't using his 'security clearance' to disparage Trump, he was speaking as a citizen...without his 'security clearance', he'll still be speaking as a citizen, just a little bit more :censored2: off.

What was the point?

the media likes to spin the narrative that all military and former military leaders are right wingers.
therefore the argument made here is trump must have really screwed up to piss off this "right winger"
fact is there are many democrats and liberals in the military ranks
those who believe in and support the government excesses to the military.
those who support and promote large bloated military budgets.
they demand their government handouts like any good welfare recipient
they waste and abuse taxpayer dollars better then any welfare queen.
ever wonder why the 500 toilet seat issue has never been fixed?

the fact is former intelligence officials are still expected to act like they are current employees
they are not expected to be political hacks like Brennan has been
brennans comments that he has made not only go beyond political opinion but delve into rabid hysteria.
his treason comment was an outrageous comment to make and totally beyond the scope of any sane individual
if a former bush person had said the same about Obama the liberal media would have lost their mind .

newfie

He doesn't need it. The USA just might need his insight sometime in the future though.

you are actually assuming that Brennan would do anything to help the trump administration?

when his entire reaction from day one of election day has been to do anything and everything he can to undermine trump?

bbsam

Staff member
The point is with the clearance Brennan could still talk to other bureaucrats about the inner workings of the administration. And use that knowledge to attack Trump. That's his expertise NBC is paying him for.
Really? Considering the leaks in this administration, I doubt security clearance is necessary.

newfie

Really? Considering the leaks in this administration, I doubt security clearance is necessary.

the leaks have subsided as these A-holes like Brennan are getting plugged.

Brennan was a big player in the storm of early leaks. thanks for reminding us.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What about the news do you think is fake?

Brennan has been giving his opinion, which as far as I know is protected speech.

Unless you didn't already know this, the fact that Brennan had a security clearance doesn't mean that he's getting daily briefings, or that he goes home at night and gets the latest intel, or that he can walk into a government building and say 'show me the goods'...

It's not like that at all.

Trump taking away Brennan's security clearance means absolutely nothing, save for the fact that Brennan won't have clearance if the current administration decides they need his expertise about... whatever.

My guess is, the current administration wasn't going to call Brennan anytime soon, or anytime ever, so this is just Trump pissing on the walls of the White House.

Brennan wasn't using his 'security clearance' to disparage Trump, he was speaking as a citizen...without his 'security clearance', he'll still be speaking as a citizen, just a little bit more :censored2: off.

What was the point?
Anybody else noticed a decrease in the quality of BA's posts?
I think he is in the throes of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Too bad to waste a mind like that!

bbsam

Staff member
Who do you think they were leaking to? They legally couldn't leak to just anyone but if that someone had a security clearance...
No. They leak to reporters. Brennan hasn’t divulged anything that requires clearance, has he?

It will be fine

Anybody else noticed a decrease in the quality of BA's posts?
I think he is in the throes of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Too bad to waste a mind like that!
I have noticed a certain laziness of Trump defenders. Just whine and say TDS as if that excuses Trump’s clear display of childish behavior and incompetence.

vantexan

No. They leak to reporters. Brennan hasn’t divulged anything that requires clearance, has he?
I wouldn't know. His top secret clearance allows him to talk to anyone with equal clearance or below. Why do you think NBC hired him? His railing against Trump doesn't require CIA experience.