Brennan - Revoked and Rejected (Push Omarosa into the background)

It will be fine

That's just silly.
Who the hell is going to bring Brennan back in ... nobody in the Trump administration.

The first 6 months - yeah you go a point.
18 months in and Brennan is not to date anyway.
Find a single instance of a similar revocation of clearance and I’ll consider that this isn’t petty butthurt politics by Trump.

You really can’t imagine a scenario where the expertise of a former director of the CIA would be useful after 6 months?:fantasysmiley:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Find a single instance of a similar revocation of clearance and I’ll consider that this isn’t petty butthurt politics by Trump.
I don't think many people really believe this was not about payback.

You really can’t imagine a scenario where the expertise of a former director of the CIA would be useful after 6 months?
Certainly not Brennan.
The reason everyone kept their security clearance anyway is so they can go out and get jobs with media networks, consulting and getting on with a lobbyist.

El Correcto

god is dead

You really can’t imagine a scenario where the expertise of a former director of the CIA would be useful after 6 months?:fantasysmiley:
When it’s obama’s Staff it’s pretty easy to see they’d be a liability.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You tell me.

Not Gonna Do It.jpg

newfie

I don't think Brennan actually used his access after being fired by Trump.

He's a blatant Trump basher , notorious leaker and involved in the initial plot to cook up the Trump spying . If he has any friends still feeding him inside info this move makes that much more difficult. His actions have been on the level of being unhinged. There is a reason he has acted this way. Something he is covering up and no one in the media is asking that question.

When a top intelligence official engages in a misinformation campaign on the scale this guy has he's hiding something.

newfie

Find a previous cia head that has acted with the same level of bias and lunacy

vantexan

I don't think Brennan actually used his access after being fired by Trump.
His access allowed him to discuss things with various people in the intelligence community. He was actively seeking to undermine Trump even after leaving office. He's one of the co-conspirators involved in seeking to frame Trump. Democrats can crow all they want but it's well within the president's authority to talk away his clearance. By the way Brennan was known for once voting for a communist for president. And Obama made him head of the CIA!

Serf

Brennen briefed 3 POTUS'S-CIA station chief in Saudi Arabia-CIA chief of staff. -Director of Terrorist Threat Integration Center. -Director of National Counter terrorism Center. -White House Homeland Security Adviser.-CIA director. Not one credible shred of Intel about 9/11 when he was in charge. He should have fallen on his sword years ago instead of monetizing his position. Rot in hell.

It will be fine

Brennen briefed 3 POTUS'S-CIA station chief in Saudi Arabia-CIA chief of staff. -Director of Terrorist Threat Integration Center. -Director of National Counter terrorism Center. -White House Homeland Security Adviser.-CIA director. Not one credible shred of Intel about 9/11 when he was in charge. He should have fallen on his sword years ago instead of monetizing his position. Rot in hell.
He was heavily involved in the raid that finally got Bin Laden. The people on the right that claim to care about national security are sure twisting themselves in knots to defend the childish antics of our president. Sad.