Brennan - Revoked and Rejected (Push Omarosa into the background)

newfie

He was heavily involved in the raid that finally got Bin Laden. The people on the right that claim to care about national security are sure twisting themselves in knots to defend the childish antics of our president. Sad.

other then being present in the situation room , i have not seen anyone give brennan that type of credit in the case of Osama bin laden.

regardless of what you think he did during his career his highly charged political acts in his post career is what got his clearance revoked.
his actions were highly unusual for an intelligence head and some of his rantings and ravings were down right nuts.

feel sad for his mental health and wish him a speedy recovery.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
other then being present in the situation room , i have not seen anyone give brennan that type of credit in the case of Osama bin laden.

regardless of what you think he did during his career his highly charged political acts in his post career is what got his clearance revoked.
his actions were highly unusual for an intelligence head and some of his rantings and ravings were down right nuts.

feel sad for his mental health and wish him a speedy recovery.
Just politics!

vantexan

He was heavily involved in the raid that finally got Bin Laden. The people on the right that claim to care about national security are sure twisting themselves in knots to defend the childish antics of our president. Sad.
Watch "Zero Dark Thirty" to see how long it took the Obama administration to finally go after bin Laden. Nothing to crow about.

Sportello

Guess that's why the producers were questioned by the government as to the sources of their info. Spin all you want but Obama et al drug their feet on the final mission. I think Obama was trying to find a red line somewhere.
Or maybe be semi-legal in their actions in a foreign country.

Your spelling is off, polonium in the water?

BrownArmy

frick him

What about the news do you think is fake?

Brennan has been giving his opinion, which as far as I know is protected speech.

Unless you didn't already know this, the fact that Brennan had a security clearance doesn't mean that he's getting daily briefings, or that he goes home at night and gets the latest intel, or that he can walk into a government building and say 'show me the goods'...

It's not like that at all.

Trump taking away Brennan's security clearance means absolutely nothing, save for the fact that Brennan won't have clearance if the current administration decides they need his expertise about... whatever.

My guess is, the current administration wasn't going to call Brennan anytime soon, or anytime ever, so this is just Trump pissing on the walls of the White House.

Brennan wasn't using his 'security clearance' to disparage Trump, he was speaking as a citizen...without his 'security clearance', he'll still be speaking as a citizen, just a little bit more pissed off.

What was the point?

vantexan

What about the news do you think is fake?

Brennan has been giving his opinion, which as far as I know is protected speech.

Unless you didn't already know this, the fact that Brennan had a security clearance doesn't mean that he's getting daily briefings, or that he goes home at night and gets the latest intel, or that he can walk into a government building and say 'show me the goods'...

It's not like that at all.

Trump taking away Brennan's security clearance means absolutely nothing, save for the fact that Brennan won't have clearance if the current administration decides they need his expertise about... whatever.

My guess is, the current administration wasn't going to call Brennan anytime soon, or anytime ever, so this is just Trump pissing on the walls of the White House.

Brennan wasn't using his 'security clearance' to disparage Trump, he was speaking as a citizen...without his 'security clearance', he'll still be speaking as a citizen, just a little bit more :censored2: off.

What was the point?
The point is with the clearance Brennan could still talk to other bureaucrats about the inner workings of the administration. And use that knowledge to attack Trump. That's his expertise NBC is paying him for.

Serf

I'm not talking about a raid that got OBL. I'm talking about the total lack of chatter & Intel leading up to 9/11. Zero accountability. As a man, if I'm in charge and I fail that hard, it's time to move on.
As for the childish antics of The President. He trolls the media and Left into a frenzy. He's always a step ahead. And I never get tired of it.

It will be fine

I'm not talking about a raid that got OBL. I'm talking about the total lack of chatter & Intel leading up to 9/11. Zero accountability. As a man, if I'm in charge and I fail that hard, it's time to move on.
As for the childish antics of The President. He trolls the media and Left into a frenzy. He's always a step ahead. And I never get tired of it.
So you place pwning the libs above national security? Pathetic.