Bridge collapses as UPS truck attempts to cross

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
So if you have a road with 20 houses on it, and the only way to get down the road is over a bridge like that, you would refuse to deliver to those 20 houses?

:censored2: no you'd be stupid to

It amazes me how you know so much about a place you've never been to or seen. I'll make sure to tell the people on my route who live on a road with a bridge like that one, that they don't exist.

fyi upstate NY has a :censored2: ton of bridges like that

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The county bridges usually have signs saying the reduced weight limit though. I still wouldn't trust some of them in a heavy truck that was supposedly under the limit.
I'm going to go to one of the bridges tomorrow and see what the sign says (if I don't forget). Hopefully, it's open. They've been doing some kind of work to it for weeks.

rod

Retired 22 years
Fun Fact: Everybody in the state of Minnesota claims they were supposed to be on the bridge at that moment.

Not me. I avoid "the big city" like the plague. There is nothing in Mpls/St.Paul that interests me enough to fight the traffic. About all I ever do is drive 494 to get around it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not me. I avoid "the big city" like the plague. There is nothing in Mpls/St.Paul that interests me enough to fight the traffic. About all I ever do is drive 494 to around it.
I was in Eagan Friday-Tuesday. Traffic was a dream compared to here