Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
8AC4A8B7-4101-497B-98E3-15E75381BDCB.gif

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
For my Libertarian followers:

newolddude

The plane contractor DeSantis paid $615K to fly migrants to Martha's Vineyard donated exclusively to Republicans in Florida, including to the state's appropriations chief (who funded the relocation program) & his father, a DeSantis transportation appointee

floridays

The plane contractor DeSantis paid $615K to fly migrants to Martha's Vineyard donated exclusively to Republicans in Florida, including to the state's appropriations chief (who funded the relocation program) & his father, a DeSantis transportation appointee

Are you sure you want to open the "donor" door?

I'll bet there may be a few here that will gladly walk through it and give you more than you care to read.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival on two flights charted by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Barry & Michelle could host them ,, maybe James Taylor and Sam May Day Malone could take a few !!! They're all about humanity & rights

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
still talking about asylum seekers being illegals?
Still laughing at the hypocrisy of the self righteous people of Martha’s Vineyard. 😀

But, yes they are illegals, that is, unless Biden really did open the border, which they deny. If the border actually IS closed as the press secretary claims, then they entered our country illegally, thus making them ILLEGALS.

fishtm2001

Still laughing at the hypocrisy of the self righteous people of Martha’s Vineyard. 😀

But, yes they are illegals, that is, unless Biden really did open the border, which they deny. If the border actually IS closed as the press secretary claims, then they entered our country illegally, thus making them ILLEGALS.
When refugees are seeking asylum from the Venezuelan regime, they are allowed to remain in the United States until their cases can be heard. They are here legally.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
still talking about asylum seekers being illegals?

Asylum seekers have to stop at the first country they cross into to ask for Asylum after that they become illegal.

If I broke the law I sure would love to have people that think like you to be my judge and jury. I could break into a home and then tell you “I‘m the undocumented home owner” Steel a car, no problem “undocumented car owner” Rob a bank “I just want a better life” and even Claim 10 kids on my taxes, “Undocumented dad”. WOW this country could be so much better for criminals if we all just thought like liberals

fishtm2001

No they aren't. And be careful what you wish for. There are millions of Venezuelan refugees.

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

• Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion
You may only file this application if you are physically present in the United States, and you are not a U.S. citizen.

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States.

fishtm2001

Asylum seekers have to stop at the first country they cross into to ask for Asylum after that they become illegal.

If I broke the law I sure would love to have people that think like you to be my judge and jury. I could break into a home and then tell you “I‘m the undocumented home owner” Steel a car, no problem “undocumented car owner” Rob a bank “I just want a better life” and even Claim 10 kids on my taxes, “Undocumented dad”. WOW this country could be so much better for criminals if we all just thought like liberals
“Given the Maduro regime’s ongoing campaign of state-sanctioned violence against the people of Venezuela and the humanitarian crisis present in the country, we request that you re-designate Venezuela for TPS for an additional 18 months,” the letter Rubio co-authored read. “Failure to do so would result in a very real death sentence for countless Venezuelans who have fled their country.”

Marco Rubio

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

• Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion
Then why would do they come to USA? We are told the USA is systematically racist. Christians views are not welcomed. Social groups and political views have been silence and banned. So they need to keep looking for another country evidently. Europe is a good alternative.

fishtm2001

Then why would do they come to USA? We are told the USA is systematically racist. Christians views are not welcomed. Social groups and political views have been silence and banned. So they need to keep looking for another country evidently. Europe is a good alternative.
Sounds like you should be the one leaving.