Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

vantexan

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

• Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion
You may only file this application if you are physically present in the United States, and you are not a U.S. citizen.

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States.
And still under international law you're supposed to go to the next country over. But I will say this, Venezuelans and Cubans are the only nationalities in the Western Hemisphere that have legitimate reasons to leave their countries. Most of those people seeking asylum at the border are here for economic reasons and are using loopholes in our asylum laws. And taught to do that by Democratic operatives. If you're defending letting millions in illegally with millions more on the way you've sold out your country for your party's power.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And still under international law you're supposed to go to the next country over. But I will say this, Venezuelans and Cubans are the only nationalities in the Western Hemisphere that have legitimate reasons to leave their countries. Most of those people seeking asylum at the border are here for economic reasons and are using loopholes in our asylum laws. And taught to do that by Democratic operatives. If you're defending letting millions in illegally with millions more on the way you've sold out your country for your party's power.
He’s too stupid to realize that the Democrats will be hanged by the rope they themselves are providing.

fishtm2001

Ebukate yinself:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Sounds like you should be the one leaving.
No this country has been the way it was since it’s beginning. The things that liberals are pushing was unacceptable even by them only a few years ago. The brainwashing by MSM to them hasn’t made it so the people that hasn’t been brainwashed should leave. The people coming to America is because of what America has always been. But now the liberals want to turn this country into what these people are fleeing from.
Incase you don’t think liberals have been brainwashed I will repost below and ask yourself how many of these same people was for this 5 to 10 yrs ago. USA doesn’t change its foundation because MSM has been able to brainwash the minority.

1. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them they was suppose to be upset about flying illegals around before they got upset?
2. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that statues offended them before they was offended?
3. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that less police was better for crime before they wanted less police?
4. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that open boarders was good for a country before they wanted open boarders?
5. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that burning and looting was a way to peacefully protest before they was OK with burning and looting?
6. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that a 6 yr old should be able to make decisions on changing their gender before they thought it was a good ideal?
7. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that a man should be able to use the bathroom with a girl before they stopped calling that man a pervert?
8. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that killing a baby even after it was born was acceptable before they stopped calling it murder?
9. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that the American Flag was a symbol of racism and oppression before they thought it was?
10. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that no Identification to vote was a good thing, because black people evidentially don’t know how to get an ID, before they thought no ID voting was OK?
11. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that they couldn’t tell the difference between a man and a woman
before they couldn’t identify them?
12. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that there are dozens of genders before that stopped thinking there was only 2?

fishtm2001

No this country has been the way it was since it’s beginning. The things that liberals are pushing was unacceptable even by them only a few years ago. The brainwashing by MSM to them hasn’t made it so the people that hasn’t been brainwashed should leave. The people coming to America is because of what America has always been. But now the liberals want to turn this country into what these people are fleeing from.
Incase you don’t think liberals have been brainwashed I will repost below and ask yourself how many of these same people was for this 5 to 10 yrs ago. USA doesn’t change its foundation because MSM has been able to brainwash the minority.

1. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them they was suppose to be upset about flying illegals around before they got upset?
2. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that statues offended them before they was offended?
3. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that less police was better for crime before they wanted less police?
4. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that open boarders was good for a country before they wanted open boarders?
5. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that burning and looting was a way to peacefully protest before they was OK with burning and looting?
6. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that a 6 yr old should be able to make decisions on changing their gender before they thought it was a good ideal?
7. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that a man should be able to use the bathroom with a girl before they stopped calling that man a pervert?
8. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that killing a baby even after it was born was acceptable before they stopped calling it murder?
9. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that the American Flag was a symbol of racism and oppression before they thought it was?
10. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that no Identification to vote was a good thing, because black people evidentially don’t know how to get an ID, before they thought no ID voting was OK?
11. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that they couldn’t tell the difference between a man and a woman
before they couldn’t identify them?
12. Why did Dems wait till the MSM told them that there are dozens of genders before that stopped thinking there was only 2?
Somebody watches a lot of Faux news.

vantexan

Ebukate yinself:

So they refute beliefs by just making statements? How many hospitals in the Southwest shut down their ER's because illegals were being coached to call ambulances and going to the ER to see doctors in spite of non life threatening conditions? I pointed out recently I heard a black man on the radio in Atlanta say that blacks used to do all the construction work but now it's all illegal labor. What you posted is propaganda. And we've had over two million cross over that we know about in the last year or so. Hundreds of thousands of "gotaways." And so what if it's difficult getting into the country legally? We still take in a million a year and difficulty doesn't justify entering illegally.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

So they refute beliefs by just making statements? How many hospitals in the Southwest shut down their ER's because illegals were being coached to call ambulances and going to the ER to see doctors in spite of non life threatening conditions? I pointed out recently I heard a black man on the radio in Atlanta say that blacks used to do all the construction work but now it's all illegal labor. What you posted is propaganda. And we've had over two million cross over that we know about. Hundreds of thousands of "gotaways." And so what if it's difficult getting into the country legally? We still take in a million a year and difficulty doesn't justify entering illegally.
rubbish as usual

UnionStrong

So they refute beliefs by just making statements? How many hospitals in the Southwest shut down their ER's because illegals were being coached to call ambulances and going to the ER to see doctors in spite of non life threatening conditions? I pointed out recently I heard a black man on the radio in Atlanta say that blacks used to do all the construction work but now it's all illegal labor. What you posted is propaganda. And we've had over two million cross over that we know about in the last year or so. Hundreds of thousands of "gotaways." And so what if it's difficult getting into the country legally? We still take in a million a year and difficulty doesn't justify entering illegally.
I heard on the radio yesterday, over a million gotaways this year.

Darmark7

Somebody watches a lot of Faux news.
You must because evidentially you know what is on it. I Don't. From the few articles I see from FOX they are liberal news for conservatives. Haven't watched it in years. Actually I haven't had a TV since 2010. I could see the propaganda back then and turned it off. Can't imagine how bad it is today, yet people sit and watch it. I can get an ideal because I see what the "outrage" of the day is from people that had no problem yesterday. Before I retired I could always tell what the "outrage" of the day was by hearing multiple guys talking about the same thing they was so upset about that they never had a problem with before. Brainwashing by MSM would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

fishtm2001

You must because evidentially you know what is on it. I Don't. From the few articles I see from FOX they are liberal news for conservatives. Haven't watched it in years. Actually I haven't had a TV since 2010. I could see the propaganda back then and turned it off. Can't imagine how bad it is today, yet people sit and watch it. I can get an ideal because I see what the "outrage" of the day is from people that had no problem yesterday. Before I retired I could always tell what the "outrage" of the day was by hearing multiple guys talking about the same thing they was so upset about that they never had a problem with before. Brainwashing by MSM would be funny if it wasn't so serious.
So where do you get your news?

UnionStrong

And not one word about the loon that ran over and killed the 18 year old supposedly right wing republican in N Dakota

vantexan

Here's an outrage for you. Tucker Carlson had an expose' on major hospitals around the country on Wednesday about them performing sex change operations on children including prepubescent kids. Hysterectomies and castrations among other things. The result? All the hospitals pulled their websites touting these services on Thursday with some putting them back online without the sex change stuff. Particularly egregious was Vanderbilt University where they told doctors that if they weren't onboard with doing these things on moral grounds they could just leave. Also got them bragging about how much money they were making with these services. Yeah, if FOX ever says anything that someone disagrees with they start hollering liberal. I'm much more informed watching FOX than I'll ever be reading rumors online.

Darmark7

Here's an outrage for you. Tucker Carlson had an expose' on major hospitals around the country on Wednesday about them performing sex change operations on children including prepubescent kids. Hysterectomies and castrations among other things. The result? All the hospitals pulled their websites touting these services on Thursday with some putting them back online without the sex change stuff. Particularly egregious was Vanderbilt University where they told doctors that if they weren't onboard with doing these things on moral grounds they could just leave. Also got them bragging about how much money they were making with these services. Yeah, if FOX ever says anything that someone disagrees with they start hollering liberal. I'm much more informed watching FOX than I'll ever be reading rumors online.
I hear there are a lot of subjects FOX will not touch. They are controlled opposition. Money to be made on both sides of the news. Just say enough to outrage your listeners. Kind of like politicians.

fishtm2001

Doctors don’t perform genital surgeries on minors. Fact