Bring Your Wife/Significant Other On Car Day

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think we should take our kids a long with us so that they realize what sacrifices we made for them. Why we didn't make it to their game or school function because we tried to provide for them. We would get a lot more respect and understanding from them.

My kids were active in sports and extracurricular activities and both realized that my job would limit the number of events that I would make.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I did take mine with a few times when I first started. She rode with me over to Fargo and back when North and South Dakota first started UPS service. I drove a Ford Econoline deliver van as a "feeder". I would leave her at a truck stop a few mile before the Fargo center and pick her up on the way back. We had some "FUN" rides back in the middle of the night.
leaving wife at a truck stop ? lol that would go ovah big with Mrs. Covemaster ...

rod

Retired 22 years
leaving wife at a truck stop ? lol that would go ovah big with Mrs. Covemaster ...

She did say she wouldn't have had any trouble getting a date. :wink-very: Surprising ---the dumb stuff we did when we were 1st married. I was 22- she was 18 and a real knockout. Oh to be young again.