Britain Stuns the World

Overpaid Union Thug

Correct.

In their hatred of the 'elites' and immigration, they've tanked their economy for several years...we'll see the overall effect on the world economy, if we wait a few weeks, but in either case, it won't be positive.

Unemployment will rise, GDP will fall, uncertainty is the new normal.

'Liberty' was the cry for the 'leave' camp.

I guess you get what you 'vote' for.

Babies and bathwater?

Instead of having the courage and smarts to fight for a more Democratic Union, the 'leave' campaign decided it was best to destroy their apartment and not worry about the security deposit.

No matter anyone's political persuasion, we all get exactly what we pay for.
They were tired of answering to other countries on how to deal with their own country. Including that immigration problem. They'll bounce back.

By The Book

Don't make any abrupt changes.

I'm surprised that you already lost $2K as the account balance shown today does not reflect the trading activity on Friday. That will be reflected in the balance on Monday.
There are other ways to figure out what your daily losses/gains are. If some one has all of their money in the s and p 500, you just take your balance and multiply it by the percentage of loss.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wait until the next country pulls out. It will be down another 10-20%.

This is the big fear factor. If Germany or France pulls out, things could really go bad quick. I notice that there are now over 2M people who have requested another vote. From what I have read, that's highly unlikely and the result will stay as is.

bbsam

Staff member
This is the big fear factor. If Germany or France pulls out, things could really go bad quick. I notice that there are now over 2M people who have requested another vote. From what I have read, that's highly unlikely and the result will stay as is.
See this little blip?

Imagine now Trump elected president and a trade war with China and Mexico.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There are other ways to figure out what your daily losses/gains are. If some one has all of their money in the s and p 500, you just take your balance and multiply it by the percentage of loss.

...or because any "gains" or "losses" are immaterial until you actually sell, you can sit back and watch the roller coaster....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I didn't know Trump was in charge of thr EU ?

Blaming him for things he has no control over.

You should write some fiction novels.

Listen GUMBY, DRUMPF tried to take credit for the vote, DRUMPF tried to "TIE" his campaign to the motivation for the vote, DRUMPF tried to take a victory lap after the vote and now, the markets are collapsing.

That BLAME will be placed squarely on DRUMPF's shoulders.

He shouldnt have weighed in on the vote and tried to take ANY credit for it.

Now, he will get blasted when the markets crash this week.

Our stock markets are going to get crushed tomorrow morning, and by the afternoon, DRUMPF's name will be associated with the losses because he thought he was being smart, when he was only being stupid.

:personal attack deleted:

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen GUMBY, DRUMPF tried to take credit for the vote, DRUMPF tried to "TIE" his campaign to the motivation for the vote, DRUMPF tried to take a victory lap after the vote and now, the markets are collapsing.

That BLAME will be placed squarely on DRUMPF's shoulders.

He shouldnt have weighed in on the vote and tried to take ANY credit for it.

Now, he will get blasted when the markets crash this week.

Our stock markets are going to get crushed tomorrow morning, and by the afternoon, DRUMPF's name will be associated with the losses because he thought he was being smart, when he was only being stupid.

:personal attack deleted:

TOS.
He is the master of getting free publicity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's all good to him as he thinks it will be good for his new golf courses in Scotland. Americans 401k's and pensions be damned.
Just because Bilary doesn't have any businesses doesn't mean others don't. Trump supported his kids with the successful re-opening of Turnberry and was there for them.....just Like Hilary ran to Chelsea's side to see her new clump of cells.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I know he needs to raise a lot more money. Hilary is beating him in that department.

beating him? She is destroying him.

The GOP on the other hand, did something really underhanded to DRUMPF last week.

They met with DRUMPF and FORCED him to FORGIVE his 50 million dollar loan to his campaign, effectively making him EAT 50 million dollars before ANYONE would donate to his campaign.

They wanted to insure that DRUMPF didnt just make himself WHOLE with their money and lose the election. This way, if they lose, he loses and loses big.

Any suggestion by Drumpf that it was "HE" who made this call is a flat out lie.

The GOP wants to insure that DRUMPF pays big for his ultimate loss. 50 million dollars is a lot of money to lose on a foolish venture.

The GOP has no intention of giving enough money to Drumpf to be competitive, they all know he is going to lose and lose big.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They were tired of answering to other countries on how to deal with their own country. Including that immigration problem. They'll bounce back.

We shall see, but I doubt it. Obviously, you admire their Trump-like response, which was to do something that will probably cause their economy to implode. The big concern is that other large EU countries will follow, tanking the system and creating massive recession and job loss.

Kind of like what would happen if we put Trump in charge over here.