Broken mirror

BigBrownboxx

On Friday going down a main road at 55mph the wind blew my loose mirror in against the window and cracked the mirror. I immediately called it in and my supervisor didn’t seem to really care? I wrote it up and even borrowed a 1/2in wrench from a gentleman in his garage so the lower one wouldn’t break. What should I expect. Thanks guys

Est.1998

On Friday going down a main road at 55mph the wind blew my loose mirror in against the window and cracked the mirror. I immediately called it in and my supervisor didn’t seem to really care? I wrote it up and even borrowed a 1/2in wrench from a gentleman in his garage so the lower one wouldn’t break. What should I expect. Thanks guys
You should expect a new mirror tomorrow…

charm299

Why would you report it, always blame it on the guys parking the trucks at night

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
@quad decade guy

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As long as there's no evidence of what actually happened you'll be fine.

rod

Retired 22 years
Come on-just admit it-no one does 55 on Friday -- more like 75.

PCM Troll

A new mirror the next day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We had a runner-gunner in the center everyone called Windex. He would smash mirrors left and right racing to park or squeeze out in the am.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We had a runner-gunner in the center everyone called Windex. He would smash mirrors left and right racing to park or squeeze out in the am.
spoiled by the automatic carwash really helps to make those sideswipe scratches reflect against the sun on all of our cover routes.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I've cracked 3 adjusting them write it up and forget about it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
...and a booming economy.
Screenshot_20220117-160912_Twitter.jpg