Brother got fired today

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I would have used my life alert button. I might of used the one of the 8 keys to lifting and loading. Prepare for changing conditions and establish firm footing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Defending himself?

UPS has zero tolerance. He has a slim, very slim, chance. It is worth filing a grievance and begging for his job back.

I have seen a few come back for pushing someone else. Anger management classes before returning.

It does not seem to be an all out fight. A push and a kick.

I give him 95 to 1 on coming back
@Johnnyfootball2014 would like to give your bookie $250

ChicagosPrimeMinister

What rhmyes with UPS?
Defending himself?

I give him 95 to 1 on coming back
image.jpeg

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
My brother lost his job today trying to defend himself. Another co worker threw a box at him and he pushed the guy and kicked him. Is it possible to get his job back with the unions help.He was told to come back and fill out paper work????

Very unlikely, but we don't have all the details here.

If someone runs up at you at work and starts kicking the :censored2: out of you, you have a right to defend yourself. The "right to defend yourself" is essentially doing so until you can GET AWAY from the situation if you're in IMMEDIATE PHYSICAL DANGER.

Someone throwing boxes at you - while serious - doesn't justify physical violence in the workplace as the employee has "an opportunity" to flee.

Regardless of the circumstances, as he's somewhat culpable there's a good chance he'll be out a while. These things can't really be worked out on the "shift manager/steward" level anymore due to legal reasons.