Brown Cafe Presidential Elections 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

diadlover

wily_old_vet said:
Sounds like he hasn't exhaled yet!

LOL, how ya doin wily? Hope your day went well! Your a regular here with a great reputation. A lot of the voters are waiting to see which candidate you'll stand behind. Your basically the "California" of electoral votes. So who will it be? The young newcomer with a lot of fresh ideas or the bitter and angry dannyboytoy? Here is a recap of the votes so far:

DIADLOVER

1:thumbup1:

DANNYBOYTOY

2:stupid:

aspenleaf

DL I think you need to debate the issues with Dannyboy who at this point does not seem to care that you are running against him. You are just playing games and right now are in essence playing with yourself. Are you having fun yet? I think I need some popcorn to watch this whole thing unfold. Can someone pass the butter?:wink:

diadlover

aspenleaf said:
DL I think you need to debate the issues with Dannyboy who at this point does not seem to care that you are running against him. You are just playing games and right now are in essence playing with yourself. Are you having fun yet? I think I need some popcorn to watch this whole thing unfold. Can someone pass the butter?:wink:

Aspenleaf, you made your vote and I accepted it. Now please leave quietly or I will send a nasty email to Mr. GK explaining the situation. Just hope that you never need a steward after that.

As far as dannyboytoys whereabouts, he is obviously preparing a speech or something. We will all hear from him soon enough.

You say I'm playing with myself well I say I'm just trying to improve the information that is provided on this site for everybody, including you.

aspenleaf

DL, what will we do without you next week when you go back to work? I hope you will still drop in and keep us all laughing!

Last edited:

aspenleaf

:tongue_sm Good point, I have better things to do than watch your election. Have fun! Oh and I am just so nervous that you would turn me into GK.... he not even on my boxline - and I doubt he would care much about what either one of us does on this forum.:thumbup1:

over9five

Staff member
Diadlover, you have my vote. AND I'm throwing my considerable support behind you.

THATS RIGHT! OVER9FIVE OFFICIALLY ENDORSES DIADLOVER FOR PRESIDENT OF BROWNCAFE.

His warmth, intellegence, witticism, and genuine care shown towards the BrownCafe community has won me over.

Please join me in voting for Diadlover.

Today BrownCafe. Tomorrow the Teamster Union!

diadlover

over9five said:
Today BrownCafe. Tomorrow the Teamster Union!

Wow!! I haven't thought that far ahead but why not? I hate to say it but dannyboytoy could probably be doing a better job than Hoffa. Thanks for your support over9five! It's the prominent members of this board that will help me win this thing over and finally rid ourselves of the evil one (dannyboytoy). I'm real excited right now, big plans ahead for all of us!!:thumbup1:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Like I said, you are.....well lemme sleep on it.

Actually I am at OHare in Chicago. Up here to pick up some lil fish from China. So over the next few days, doubt I will have much time to post. So carry on the conversations without me. Come to think about it, you do a great job of that without anybody.

d:cool:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Please add my vote for Dannyboy...

Diadlover: It's difficult for me to tell if you are making an attempt to be funny or have some other agenda. Some of your comments are pretty meanspirited and could be considered a violation of our Terms of Service.

Everyone else: I've got some family issues going on at the moment that have really cut into the amount of time I can spend reading the board. If there are any problems that come up I'd appreciate it if you'd report them.

diadlover

cheryl said:
Please add my vote for Dannyboy...

Diadlover: It's difficult for me to tell if you are making an attempt to be funny or have some other agenda. Some of your comments are pretty meanspirited and could be considered a violation of our Terms of Service.

Everyone else: I've got some family issues going on at the moment that have really cut into the amount of time I can spend reading the board. If there are any problems that come up I'd appreciate it if you'd report them.

First off, on behalf of myself and everyone associated with Brown Cafe please accept our condolences and we will all pray for you and yours.

Thank you for your vote Cheryl, unfortunately your vote must be removed. Not just because you voted for HIM, but you are the administrator and in a sense you are an employee. Article 4 chapter 3 of the Brown Cafe handbook clearly says that "no employees shall be allowed to vote in any election that will be deemed detrimental to the outcome for Diadlover". The current count stands at 2 for each of us.

As far as my "meanspirited" comments go, that was the old Diadlover. Now that I am a Presidential candidate, my opinion of you all has temporarily changed.

diadlover

I received a rather vicious private message from double_standard.
Between the insults he basically said that I am not a worthy candidate because I have chosen not to take questions. I encourage and welcome all questions!! I will answer every question and I will answer truthfully. Thanks!!

P.S. double_standard, I am confused about the question you asked me. "What is painted yellow and sits on your front porch?" I have no idea, but I sure would like to know!!

I'm not the kind of person to just throw my votes around all willy nilly. I'd like to hear some qualifications. What makes you the right person to take on such a prestigious role? What makes you stand out above everyone else (although you seem to be running solo) as the best candidate? How will my quality of web-life be improved with you at the helm?
Most importantly, what's your stance on the Presidency and relations with interns?

diadlover

wily_old_vet said:
9.5's endorsement hasn't seemed to help any.
My vote is for:

DANNYBOY

Wow, big surprise there. wiley_old_vet :wheelchai, I didn't want your vote anyways. Your a 'skins fan so I should have thrown your vote out because of that but I'll allow it since I am an honest person. Now go eat your applesauce.

DIADLOVER

2:thumbup1:

DANNYBOYTOY

3:stupid:

diadlover

KeepItSimple said:
I'm not the kind of person to just throw my votes around all willy nilly. I'd like to hear some qualifications. What makes you the right person to take on such a prestigious role? What makes you stand out above everyone else (although you seem to be running solo) as the best candidate? How will my quality of web-life be improved with you at the helm?
Most importantly, what's your stance on the Presidency and relations with interns?

Man, when I said that I welcomed all questions I didn't know they were going to be this hard. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you purposely trying to sabatoge my election? When I said "ask questions" I was thinking more along the lines like "do you prefer real or fake?" or "how do blind people know when they are done wiping?" Stuff like that, damnit. "I'll tell you right now that I can't answer any of those questions intelligently enough to impress anyone.

1. I am the best candidate for this election cuz I said so.
2. I am qualified cuz.....???
3. Yes, I am running solo right now. According to a previous post, my opponent is waiting at the Chicago airport for some salmon and tuna that he ordered from China. Hmmmm....
4. I said I would be honest so honestly your web-life would be better if you voted for my opponent. Why? Because the loser will forever be banished from this site, never to be heard from again. I repeat, NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
5. Relations with interns? I absolutely oppose it. It is unprofessional and I would never associate with anyone who thought otherwise.

THANKS FOR THE "GREAT" QUESTIONS AND :censored2: UP MY CANDIDACY!!

oh yeah, any college girls who would like to intern for me please send me your qualifications and a photo to diadlover. Actually, just send photos. Lots and lots of photos.

aspenleaf

DL - I see your got your meds refilled... you know you should follow the directions on the bottle... don't take them all at once! I must say you have made things interesting here. We will sure miss you when you go back to work. Don't forget to drop us a line once in a while. I am sure you will create a new persona and come back to bug us. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.