Brown Cafe Presidential Elections 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

over9five

Staff member
Our new president will not leave us!!!

His concern and compassion for the BrownCafe populace is very evident.

(Due to the overwhelming response of college girl photos, Over9five will now be previewing said photos for our president)

wily_old_vet

over9five said:

(Due to the overwhelming response of college girl photos, Over9five will now be previewing said photos for our president)

ROFLMAO:w00t:

diadlover

over9five said:

Yes, that is correct. All photos are to be forwarded to the aforementioned email address. Please update your records accordingly.
Oh one more thing, wily_old_guy (or whatever the friend your name is), we have recieved a few photos from our more "mature" college ladies. They will be forwarded to your inbox shortly.

diadlover

aspenleaf said:
DL - I see your got your meds refilled... you know you should follow the directions on the bottle... don't take them all at once! I must say you have made things interesting here. We will sure miss you when you go back to work. Don't forget to drop us a line once in a while. I am sure you will create a new persona and come back to bug us. :wink:

Miss me? I have 2 :censored2: votes!! 1 of which possibly came from me (but I admit nothing).

aspenleaf

DL - you are still losing at this point. Perhaps more voters will turn out today to give you a victory. Regardless of the outcome this is not much of a race with only 5 votes. I guess everyone has better things to do than to play this little game. You seem to be having fun so I will let you enjoy your celebration or whatever may come to you on this Election Day.:wink:

diadlover

30andout said:
I vote that BS threads like this one be banned from the board.:thumbup1:

Your vote is worthless just like you. Wow, that was a real creative and deep thing to say. I knew some maroon would eventually state the obvious I just didn't who or when. Contrats 30andout! *applause* you are crowned the "2006 A-hole Of The Year"!
I am trying to be polite with you idiots but it's getting harder and harder to do.

diadlover

aspenleaf said:
DL - you are still losing at this point. Perhaps more voters will turn out today to give you a victory. Regardless of the outcome this is not much of a race with only 5 votes. I guess everyone has better things to do than to play this little game. You seem to be having fun so I will let you enjoy your celebration or whatever may come to you on this Election Day.:wink:

Fun? Hell no! I can't wait for this :censored2: to be over. I should have put the end to this thing two days ago. Actually, I never should have even started it. I was just trying to turn a new leaf and be a more positive person. Big mistake there. The only thing that I'm going to celebrate is the end of this thing so I dont have to answer these stupid posts by everyone.

trickpony1

I wasn't gonna get involved in this but........

Why does diadlover think we need a president or any other form of structure?

Don't we have enough structure, deadlines, commitments and authority figures who are out of control during the day that we need more at night, in our leisure, in the Browncafe that is supposed to be relaxing?

There are a number of members who consistently offer deep insight in their posts and I anxiously look forward to reading their thoughts. Then there are others who like to listen to themselves babble.

Draw your own conclusions who I would vote for if I were forced to vote.

diadlover

O.K., that's one vote for boytoy from brett636 and one vote for myself from trickpony1. The updated count now stands at 4 to 3 in favor of boytoy. Gotta go......Suns are playing the Mavs right now. GO SUNS!!!

trickpony1

I think someone missed my point completely.
I request a recount.
My vote would have gone to Dannyboy.

tieguy

Banned
Man oh man where did diadlover come from? And what prompted the presidential election. Did you two have an earlier skermish somewhere that I missed?

Danny brings brutal honesty that I love.

Diadlover brings a little humor and personality that could add a little pizazz to the site.

But in the end my heart and vote lies with Danny.:thumbup1:

Diadlover stay awhile , run for Dannys VP.

diadlover

trickpony1 said:
I think someone missed my point completely.
I request a recount.
My vote would have gone to Dannyboy.

Recount request accepted. Upon further review, the officials rule that the vote stands and the count remains 4 to 3.

wily_old_vet

It's over, it's over. It is now officially past the time the vote was to end. Now we will see if Diadlover has the balls to do what he said he would do and remove his female hating self from this board. If I were a betting man I would say he won't.

diadlover

wily_old_vet said:
It's over, it's over. It is now officially past the time the vote was to end. Now we will see if Diadlover has the balls to do what he said he would do and remove his female hating self from this board. If I were a betting man I would say he won't.

Well to be technical here, I am in Mountain Standard Time. So currently it is 8:19. Leaving me with 1 hr. and 41 min. to stage the ultimate comeback that unfortunately the Phoenix Suns could not do. I know that will be past your bedtime wily_old_dude :wheelchai but nevertheless I feel the end is near.

diadlover

tieguy said:
Man oh man where did diadlover come from? And what prompted the presidential election. Did you two have an earlier skermish somewhere that I missed?

Danny brings brutal honesty that I love.

Diadlover brings a little humor and personality that could add a little pizazz to the site.

But in the end my heart and vote lies with Danny.:thumbup1:

Diadlover stay awhile , run for Dannys VP.

I appreciate the kind words but as you know kind words do not equal votes. Myself and danny on the same side? Only in a perfect world. In fact there is a better chance of these bitter rivals joining forces:

Bush and Gore
Bloods and Crips
Osama and Giuliani
Ups and Fedex
Itchy and Scratchy

You get the point.

diadlover

BROWN CAFE ELECTION RESULTS

DIADLOVER :thumbup1: 3

DANNYBOYTOY :stupid: 4

The idiots have spoken and I will now leave this site never to return. What the hell were you people thinking? Are you the same people on the O.J. trial? Voting for dannyboytoy is about as bad as Ray Nagin being reelected in New Orleans. Oh well, I'm actually glad to get the hell out of here. Thank you to my 3 voters; infonoticelover, over9five, and trickpony1. Maybe one of you someday will rise up to the occasion and challenge your newly elected and very corrupt leader, dannyboytoy.
To wily_old_vet, even though you called me a "dillweed" I was actually a little fond of you. BTW, go change your diaper old man I can smell you from here. To double_standard, I do apologize for rejecting your offers to join you in the chat room. I was just a little suspicious ya know cuz that's how it starts. Just a little chat room at first and then your asking me for personal pictures and telling me how attractive I am. Get help sir. To aspenleaf, have a good day (thats the best a womanhater can do). Lastly to dannyboy. Are your parents siblings? That's the only conclusion I can come up with to explain your behavior. I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.
To everyone else that had negative things to say about me but did not post them: Your worse than the aforementioned. Why? Cuz they had balls to put their names up here instead of hiding behind their computers. I hope everyone of you gets herpes.
To my supporters that did not vote: You are by far the biggest pieces of crap on the face of the earth. Do you realize that with just 2 more votes I could have won? Thanks a lot dickheads. I hope you get herpes and crabs.
Adios.

over9five

Staff member
Well, it was an awesome campaign.

Very little mudslinging. (OK, a lot of mudslinging).

I feel a lot of very important issues were raised, and thanks to Diadlover, BrownCafe is a better place.

I look forward to managing his next campaign. We will start earlier and work later to get those votes. There will be speeches and debates. Shake some hands, kiss some babies. Definately more college girl photos.

DIADLOVER IN 2007

wkmac

True to my political roots I'll abstain from voting for either candidate as they both represent basically the same thing and conditions under either one will remain virtually the same. Instead, I wait until the election is over and the new Browncafe President sworn in for him to make a public appearance and then I'll let my true positions be publically known.

signed from the grassy knoll,

Lee Harvey Oswald

:tongue_sm

Status
Not open for further replies.