Brown Cafe

moreluck

golden ticket member
paranoia: a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others.

cino321

Wasnt taking a step at you directly Scratch, just the statement itself, sorry for any confusion. You seem like a very nice person by your post and comments and you shouldnt have to be on the defensive. Everywhere is different at UPS as we can see and I am sure, actually I am 100% sure more :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: happens in the NY area thatn in your neck of the woods.(Canada I suppose) When guys question someone in management during a pcm, then the driver is followed by a center manager,Dm and is given a warning letter for not grabbing the handrail it sort of raises questions. When that same driver is pulled in the office the following day because his service cross is not legible, it raises other questions also. Is this guy the only one whos service cross is not legible? absolutley not! I can go on and on about this type of selective discipline but I wont waste any more of our time. Not everyone has the same view at UPS because alot of us dont see the BS some driver have to deal with.
Factiod
1. 1 center manager 2 sups and a DM were all fired in my district this year.
2. Playboy photographer will Never Ever get tired of his job.
3. ERI in my center was tanked and at an all time low in driver participation.
4. Contract passes in 96% of the county and fails at a 2 to 1 vote in our district (96 is a guess)

Something isnt right around here, just be glad your not in it.

Amen brother our district is circus.