BROWN NOSERS GET THE BEST RIDES!?!?!?!?!

FEDUPZE

Yes, it's a dilemma but that is not for me to figure out. Maybe lease safer vehicles when you can't provide one. I believe this multi billion dollar company can afford it. If they really cared about safety.
I thought that is why we are now a publicly traded company. We have a tremendous amount of capital thanks to stock holders. I hate old POS cars because they hurt my back, knees ....ect. Management is too weak minded to understand that my stop count plummets because they still have these old cars. Some don't even have key FOBS. Yeah it may hurt me in the short run. But I take solace knowing that it is hurting their bottom line and bonus in the long run because you give me a crap car you get crap numbers and I get a fat POS Car bonus. Not because I drag my feet! I go 100% all day every day. It is because the high step, key bulk head and key ignition gives me doctors wages bitches!!!!!! If the company would wake the FU!@ up and realize if they get modern equipment they will better stops per hour and have less workers comp cases to settle. DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I thought that is why we are now a publicly traded company. We have a tremendous amount of capital thanks to stock holders. I hate old POS cars because they hurt my back, knees ....ect. Management is too weak minded to understand that my stop count plummets because they still have these old cars. Some don't even have key FOBS. Yeah it may hurt me in the short run. But I take solace knowing that it is hurting their bottom line and bonus in the long run because you give me a crap car you get crap numbers and I get a fat POS Car bonus. Not because I drag my feet! I go 100% all day every day. It is because the high step, key bulk head and key ignition gives me doctors wages bitches!!!!!! If the company would wake the FU!@ up and realize if they get modern equipment they will better stops per hour and have less workers comp cases to settle. DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!

You can sure tell the difference between a young driver today and those of a few years ago. I'm not saying he is wrong--just that the difference is like night and day.

FEDUPZE

I rated this post "creative" in the absence of a "delusional" option.
You can sure tell the difference between a young driver today and those of a few years ago. I'm not saying he is wrong--just that the difference is like night and day.
Just because you let this company steal you health and your soul through sub standard equipment does not mean I have to stand for it sir. I refuse to be treated like a piece of meat! I work my a** off for this company! The least they can do is spend some coin to back me up and in the end line their pockets with more coin because I am healthier and more productive because of better equipment....!!!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just because you let this company steal you health and your soul through sub standard equipment does not mean I have to stand for it sir. I refuse to be treated like a piece of meat! I work my a** off for this company! The least they can do is spend some coin to back me up and in the end line their pockets with more coin because I am healthier and more productive because of better equipment....!!!!!
I wasn't quoting your post when I wrote that.
You've got the wrong guy.
I'm on your side, on this one.

Inthegame

But this guy just doesn't understand even with the antiquated equipment we could have delivered circles around him...but we didn't cause we knew better.

Irishman Collins

But this guy just doesn't understand even with the antiquated equipment we could have delivered circles around him...but we didn't cause we knew better.
Delivered circles around them? Like it is some kind of macho b.s. badge of courage. Who gives a sh..! Way to go boys, I am sure you made management real proud. I bet you guys were on the safety committee too. Lol

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I know im a brown noser. Guess my 700 that ive had since 30 miles, now it has 87000 is proof. they like the performers despite the over workness. Get done as quick as you can makes a difference and a impression.

Inthegame

Delivered circles around them? Like it is some kind of macho b.s. badge of courage. Who gives a sh..! Way to go boys, I am sure you made management real proud. I bet you guys were on the safety committee too. Lol
In your haste to be clever you missed the operative word "could". The point easily understood is we didn't because unlike your new macho man boyfriend we figured out the system while you were filling your diapers.
Sorry Charlie no tuna for you...no safety committees when I served my package sentence.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In your haste to be clever you missed the operative word "could". The point easily understood is we didn't because unlike your new macho man boyfriend we figured out the system while you were filling your diapers.
Sorry Charlie no tuna for you...no safety committees when I served my package sentence.

We have no room for your "macho" assertions here, in regards to safety.

There is simply no good reason for UPS to still be running 30+year old package cars without power steering and brakes, 2 point seat belts and low-back chairs.
Aside from profit, what would be the reason for the company.
What's the union's excuse?

Perhaps we will get this issue ironed out before you start "filling diapers" ...for a second time?

Last edited:

Inthegame

We have no room for your "macho" assertions here, in regards to safety.

There is simply no good reason for UPS to still be running 30+year old package cars without power steering and brakes, 2 point seat belts and low-back chairs.
Aside from profit, what would be the reason for the company.
What's the union's excuse?

Perhaps we will get this issue ironed out before you start "filling diapers" ...for a second time?
Et tu Bubble, then fall ITG.

Irishman Collins

I don't have to try and be clever. I am clever. If this were a boxing ring. I would be the heavy weight champion and you would be the ninety pound weakling running around the ring trying not to get hit again. Every time we make a legitimate point on here. You and your boys try to blame it on politics, the T.D.U., opportunist, lost elections, the boogie man. You would be seen as a legitimate force on here if for once you could find humility. Remember the question, list Hoffa's accomplishments or name a trade Union that is OK with their members performing their jobs with unsafe, antiquated equipment? No answers to those questions just b.s. side tracking and blaming. Let's get real on here. Stand in the ring, take your punches and will take ours and let's see who comes out of the ring.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I rated this post "creative" in the absence of a "delusional" option.

I don't agree with your reasoning, but will accept it.

It's when I see posts like this,

That are almost like in the "third person"....

Here is what a good friend of mine tells them when he gets an old, unsafe truck.

Leads me to believe, they are not a driver (or have ever been)

Or, are non-ups TDU trolls spamming this board.

It annoys me.

They wouldn't talk that smack in person.

Know what I mean ?

-Bug-

Irishman Collins

I don't agree with your reasoning, but will accept it.

It's when I see posts like this,

That are almost like in the "third person"....

Leads me to believe, they are not a driver (or have ever been)

Or, are non-ups TDU trolls spamming this board.

It annoys me.

They wouldn't talk that smack in person.

Know what I mean ?

-Bug-
Lol, you are a mess!!

Inthegame

I don't have to try and be clever. I am clever. If this were a boxing ring. I would be the heavy weight champion...

And you accuse me of having a humility issue? That's rich...

In deference to the champ,

As you stammer incoherently
and post with awkward irony
I'll keep floating like a butterfly
and stinging like a fearless bee.

govols019

You smell that?
That is lame. If you bid a different route you should have to get used to driving that truck. Switching to a manual from an auto is irrelevant. At this point in the game if a driver can't make that adjustment then they don't need to be driving. That is just a lame excuse to accommodate certain people. If you bid a route you should be stuck with the truck. Plain and simple. A steward that goes along with that is part of the problem and shouldn't be a steward.

We take the trucks with us if we want when we change routes as well. What difference does it make to you?