browncafe.org

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Where do a group of UPSers go when they take a vacation?

Come along with us at: http://browncafe.org to see out where we are along the journey, live ship webcams, my twitter updates, photos from the trip and whatever other media we upload along the way.

klein

Für Meno :)
Where do a group of UPSers go when they take a vacation?

Come along with us at: http://browncafe.org to see out where we are along the journey, live ship webcams, my twitter updates, photos from the trip and whatever other media we upload along the way.

Wow, you just need to rub it in LOL (just joking). Darn good idea of you to start that website !
Keeps us updated, and homesick (sick being at home) LOL

Good job, again Cherly. Have a wonderful trip.
I won't be here to virtually see your journey though. Leaving tomorrow night myself.

Have a ball ! I'm sure the party is on , every day !

tieguy

Banned
Just so everyone knows I've been left in charge while cheryl and tony take a well needed vacation. my goal is to sit back and read the newspaper and make few decisions while they are gone. Please do not start anything that requires my flexing on this site. Anyone with no discernable brain activity will not be allowed to post here. Klein please turn in your membership pass at the gate as you leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was going to, but another mod beat me to it. Civility please???

Last edited:

satellitedriver

DS beat me to the punch on the deleting.
The cat may be going on vacation,
but that does not mean that the mice will have free range in the house.
Fair warning.

fethrs

All you folks on the cruise....can you post some pics on the "How's the View..." thread too.
I may be posting soon, heading out to Santa Fe Nm tomorrow, and Durango Co this week.

fethrs

Thanks Trp, I'll be flying to Albuquerque, only and 1.5 hr flight, then an hour or so to Santa Fe.

Beware the Jackalope....ha ha!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Having a great time. Went on an Everglades tour this morning and sunbathing this afternoon. Will post some pics when I get them loaded on the computer. LOL