Build That Wall!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've been at a festival for a week and I come back and you jackasses are still lying your asses off.

jackass1.jpg

LarryBird

downloadfile.jpg

"Got 'er all sealed up tight now. We won't be dealing with anymore of those bad hombres or their illegal narcotics from this day forward".
~Donny ':censored2:-Face' Trump

2019-03-03-00-49-41-1223437544.jpg

"What a :censored2:ing idiot"!
~Bad Hombre

LarryBird

You building tunnels under the Rio grande?
What a maroon
I've seen you say this like 5 times in several different threads...and to be honest I'm not sure why.

Are you under the impression that tunnels can't be made under rivers, you :censored2:ing idiot? Because that would mean you're even dumber than I initially thought you were.

Not to mention, why would they even bother tunneling under the Rio Grande when they could just continue to tunnel in the areas they've already been using for decades that are tried and true. You know, the areas where the wall would supposedly be built.

Please stop trying to be smart. The harder you try - the dumber you look.

newfie

I've seen you say this like 5 times in several different threads...and to be honest I'm not sure why.

Are you under the impression that tunnels can't be made under rivers, you :censored2:ing idiot? Because that would mean you're even dumber than I initially thought you were.

Not to mention, why would they even bother tunneling under the Rio Grande when they could just continue to tunnel in the areas they've already been using for decades that are tried and true. You know, the areas where the wall would supposedly be built.

I think you should build one under the Rio grande and prove me wrong. When you do leave your next of kin info so we can send our respects.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

What is easier to stop a horde of people streaming across a borderless border or a few guys using a tunnel to smuggle drugs

LarryBird

I think you should build one under the Rio grande and prove me wrong. When you do leave your next of kin info so we can send our respects.
Me personally?

Or the german engineers who built the tunnels they find so many of that there's a task force of dedicated agents in San Diego to find them and destroy their use and who are so experienced that they were able to tunnel like 2 miles to the shower stall of a maximum security prison and take a cartel boss out of there on a motorcycle on rail through a ventilated tunnel complete with forced air circulation and fully operational lighting and electricity.

The people who cross the border using coyotes as guides and pay human trafficking ring to cross them, get them to the safe harbor of a stash house, and arrange for their transportation out to strategic areas throughout the country - in many instances they're already set up with jobs through a network of people that operates in tandem with the traffickers like a temp service that fills jobs nobody wants and steady keeps the people coming in pace with turnover (like hookers that run away or strawberry pickers who get maids jobs). It's already a vertically integrated logistics agency that deals in moving people illegally and there's plenty of money to change their methods of transportation/arrival if business get interrupted with a wall.

The engineers they hire or force to build these tunnels will go under the river with ease if they're asked to, and provided with the necessary funds, manpower, and time to do so.

There's tunnels under the ocean, dawg. The only obstacles are time and money and they've got plenty of both, and the motivation to get the task accomplished. Their services will only become more in demand as we tighten the border, and it will only give them a huge boost in power and prestige. Don't be naive.

Nothing will change. If anything, things will become more organized and focused, as we force the amateurs and Mom&Pop traffickers out of the game. But these people will get in without issue if they want to no matter what, and we depend on them to. They fill a valuable need we have, especially with unemployment so low - Americans are not working in manual agricultural jobs with 2% unemployment levels, these people will and are.

newfie

Me personally?

Or the german engineers who built the tunnels they find so many of that there's a task force of dedicated agents in San Diego to find them and destroy their use and who are so experienced that they were able to tunnel like 2 miles to the shower stall of a maximum security prison and take a cartel boss out of there on a motorcycle on rail through a ventilated tunnel complete with forced air circulation and fully operational lighting and electricity.

The people who cross the border using coyotes as guides and pay human trafficking ring to cross them, get them to the safe harbor of a stash house, and arrange for their transportation out to strategic areas throughout the country - in many instances they're already set up with jobs through a network of people that operates in tandem with the traffickers like a temp service that fills jobs nobody wants and steady keeps the people coming in pace with turnover (like hookers that run away or strawberry pickers who get maids jobs). It's already a vertically integrated logistics agency that deals in moving people illegally and there's plenty of money to change their methods of transportation/arrival if business get interrupted with a wall.

The engineers they hire or force to build these tunnels will go under the river with ease if they're asked to, and provided with the necessary funds, manpower, and time to do so.

There's tunnels under the ocean, dawg. The only obstacles are time and money and they've got plenty of both, and the motivation to get the task accomplished. Their services will only become more in demand as we tighten the border, and it will only give them a huge boost in power and prestige. Don't be naive.

Nothing will change. If anything, things will become more organized and focused, as we force the amateurs and Mom&Pop traffickers out of the game. But these people will get in without issue if they want to no matter what, and we depend on them to. They fill a valuable need we have, especially with unemployment so low - Americans are not working in manual agricultural jobs with 2% unemployment levels, these people will and are.
Ah I see the drug runners are now going to bring in German engineers to build very expensive highly reinforced tunnels under the Rio Grande costing millions just to have them destroyed as discovered.
And you think this expensive and time consuming process is easier then someone walking across an open border?
Really? Did you think this through for even a second?