Build That Wall!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Obama didn’t bow to Putin. You know who does?
images

newfie

No. Which is why Putin hated them.

But he has his puppet play thing now.

you cant deny Hillary and Obama were owned by Putin , its been well documented.

as you start this dance just remember who was president while the Russians were allegedly running amok in our elections
then figure out how you're going to make this lame argument without giving any ground.

bbsam

Staff member

as you start this dance just remember who was president while the Russians were allegedly running amok in our elections
then figure out how you're going to make this lame argument without giving any ground.
That’s easy. History.

And I’m not going to play in your swamp of lies, half truths, and obfuscation.

BrownArmy

That’s weak, even from you!

We need more border patrol. My community no longer calls the police since they are becoming more and more useless.

Burglary, drugs, poaching, disorderly, even speeding. We all call the border patrol. They are quicker, more effective, and eager to respond.

Last edited:

vantexan

We need more boarder patrol. My community no longer calls the police since they are becoming more and more useless.

Burglary, drugs, poaching, disorderly, even speeding. We all call the boarder patrol. They are quicker, more effective, and eager to respond.
These boarders must be good renters if you trust them that much. Are they receiving full board? Meals included? Boarders enforcing borders is bordering on borderline insanity!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Better build that wall fast .
Mexico is letting 1,000+ Central Americans march thru their country to the US Border .