Bumper scrape

HubBub

Lmfao. Give you the heave-ho. Huh. Lol. Guess what. This is a teamster job. The dues you pay every month means they can't give you the heave-ho because they don't like you or think your a "slug". And in my two decades at this job let me tell you , no "slug" would even work two weeks here. If you mean following methods , following posted speed limits and servicing your customers is a "slug"

OP hasn't made book yet. They could give him the heave-ho for a lot less than scraping his bumper. They could do it because they don't like him or think he's slow. They'd rather do it for what they call an accident though. And if they're on the fence about him, it could make the difference.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I found this hard to believe, but I guess now a days it is hard to find someone who even wants this job or is able to perform it on a daily basis. From what many people are telling me about our upcoming workforce.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Anytime of the day you can walk into UPS and it's like Dave & Buster's --- everyone is hanging out, socializing, having a good ole' time.

The only people with sweat on their back are the ones running the show.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
ChickenLegs does not wear tights nor a cape. But....someone that does might reappear sooner than you think.
2014-07-14-15-20-02-772599200.jpeg