Bumping

UrFellowUpser

How do i go about bumping a lower seniority driver off a route when im a extra? Do i say get off the route itch im taking over or do i have to go to management?

GenericUsername

Go to whichever supervisor is in charge of scheduling and tell him you're going to bump such person off the route. If he refuses to allow you to work, then get a steward present and tell him again. If he says no, take your paid day off and enjoy.

UrFellowUpser

Only reason i asked because my on car supervisor said that i shouldn't be doing this junk work that i was doing today, and if it was him he'll bump one of these lower seniority drivers and make them do the junk work like running around delivering bulk and delivering misloads and such like i did today. I just need to figure out who be doing this scheduling thing.

GenericUsername

You're complaining about doing cleanup work? Dude, those are the easy days. Sure, you drive a lot and sometimes it's a lot of pieces, but if you take your sweet time and take a meal, you can drag it out the whole day.

UrFellowUpser

I could've ran like 6 different routes today from bid drivers but this one sup was adamant about me running bulk and whatnot. I mean it was some easy money and acutally got 10hrs today but that one sup should've let me run one of the many bid drivers routes that i knew.