Burn

18. Should you choose to toast marshmellows over the smoldering ruins of Avon boxes and Bowflex machines, whilst waiting for the fire department, make sure you have at least one car length between you and the smoking ruins.

klein

Für Meno :)
19) Don't forget 4ways. If they no longer work, place 4 flamming packages on each corner of vehicle to archive same company requirements.

Re-Raise

I am going to need some kind of acronym if you expect me to remember all of these....

All Bad Kids Like Fires perhaps.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Why do you think it's funny?

I believe there is humour to be found in the irony...of a company that claims to put safety first while at the same time making a business decision to dispatch its employees in dangerous, obsolete equipment that was intentionally designed to injure them and force them into early retirement.

Too bad for the packages, but the P-800 burning up? GOOD. One less life-endangering piece of crap to deal with on the highway.

poster80884759.jpg

M

Mike23

Now you see our bodyshop would have that back on the road in a couple of weeks.

A couple weeks? Heck, if it's Ontario you don't need a windshield to drive, only windshield wipers that work. Get those suckers going and nowhere in the highway traffic act does it say you need a WORKING steering wheel! So, get the wipers good to go and ok for service.:happy-very:

overallowed

Now you see our bodyshop would have that back on the road in a couple of weeks.
Leave it as is. It can be a new model of package car. Ladies and Gentleman: "The new P1000 convertible"
If you live in a sun belt state, this is a "must have".
Be the first in your center.