Business Ideas that are UPS related

I try and think of new business ideas all the time while driving that would help with the job or UPS could sub contract. Maybe some of us drivers with entrepreneurial minds could get together and start something up.

One of my ideas was a interior cleaning of the UPS trucks. They are gross, and very unhealthy. Doubt UPS cares or would even pay for this though. Any other ideas?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I try and think of new business ideas all the time while driving that would help with the job or UPS could sub contract. Maybe some of us drivers with entrepreneurial minds could get together and start something up.

One of my ideas was a interior cleaning of the UPS trucks. They are gross, and very unhealthy. Doubt UPS cares or would even pay for this though. Any other ideas?

Start filing grievances for dirty trucks, UPS is required by the contract to provide clean and safe equipment.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Great idea

I had a DM tell me back in the day if it’s not been washed don’t take it out of the building

Had a whiole crew that’s all they did was
clean pkg cars inside and out windows and mirrors washed everyday

Good luck with your idea

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Great idea

I had a DM tell me back in the day if it’s not been washed don’t take it out of the building

Had a whiole crew that’s all they did was
clean pkg cars inside and out windows and mirrors washed everyday

Good luck with your idea

I'm surprised out how much the company doesn't care anymore. I know our job is dirty but I feel like it would give the public a better image if we had clean trucks inside and out.

But then again the filter on the water fountain next to my work area needs to blink red for at least 2 months before it MIGHT get changed

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have grubby looking drivers walking around looking like a homeless Grizzly Adams, why would the company care about its trucks?

Just a few pictures of some trucks I’ve been in

Attachments

• 188518EF-E26B-4C8F-B6EB-D4069108D90C.jpeg
    188518EF-E26B-4C8F-B6EB-D4069108D90C.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 251
  • 191346E4-30E2-493D-AEF4-F0A40EA45AD9.jpeg
    191346E4-30E2-493D-AEF4-F0A40EA45AD9.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 9101B797-0569-4EAB-BB9D-167DBBF3FBC6.jpeg
    9101B797-0569-4EAB-BB9D-167DBBF3FBC6.jpeg
    396.6 KB · Views: 221

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If you want to be an entrepreneur be one for yourself not for ups.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You want an invention? Invent the "Tubby-Checker"... a seat pad with flared sides designed for airline travelers. It keeps Fatty from spilling into your space.

km3

I'm surprised out how much the company doesn't care anymore. I know our job is dirty but I feel like it would give the public a better image if we had clean trucks inside and out.

But then again the filter on the water fountain next to my work area needs to blink red for at least 2 months before it MIGHT get changed

Same here, except it goes red for 2 months before it burns out. Then it's at least another 9 months before it gets changed.

rod

Retired 22 years
I always cleaned the inside if my own truck----on their dime. Hosed it out completely at least once a month. I got called into the office for it a few times---didn't care. Cleaned my own windows at least once a week also. Its a safety issue.

brostalss

Our car wash has been broken for almost two months now. We can't drive our rigs thru. Have to do it the old fashioned way. Hose and brushes.