Business taking picture

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Brown guy 808, May 13, 2019.

1. Brown guy 808

Brown guy 808 Member

Anyone ever had a business take a picture of your bricked out load because there packages are always coming in damaged?

2. Yeet

Yeet Active Member

They wanted to take a picture of the inside of your PC? Did you tell them to kiss your a**?

3. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

If the doors open what’s to stop them?

4. DriverNerd

DriverNerd Active Member

No doubt about this one. Absolutely do not let them.

If you're backed onto their dock and unloading their packages from the rear, let them take whatever pictures they like while you work. Don't just get out of the way to let them take a good picture. Just work as they click. Not much you can do in that situation.

5. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Be sure and flex once in awhile

6. PASinterference

PASinterference Yes, I know I'm working late.

Don't forget to roll your sleeves up and show off that barbed wire tat from the 90's.

7. Yeet

Yeet Active Member

Then don’t leave the bulkhead open?

8. rod

rod retired and happy

I had a few gals pictures of me one year I got so tan I could have passed for @MAKAVELI

9. rod

rod retired and happy

There was a couple of stops I was so slow at they could have painted a picture.

10. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Nobody’s talking about a bulkhead door

TTKU

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

They want to document the load when they file damage claims. UPS has to respond the stacking of fragile under these big packages cause me damage. Not improper packing.

12. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

You can’t stop it most bussiness have security cameras installed on the outside and inside the buildings general areas. One of the cameras will be recording the unload or load.

13. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

They start taking pictures you close the door and leave

14. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Doubt it with those pipe cleaner arms. Your going to have to hit the gym 6 days a week if you want to pass for me.:happy2:

15. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

Sorry but they can take all the pictures I want... doors stay open if I am going to be at a stop for awhile..... when it is well over 100 degrees, i am not pulling out a bulk stop and risk passing out... it is what it is

16. Brown guy 808

Brown guy 808 Member

Yeah some weed lab ordered a bunch of glass containers and he opened them up and found most of them were broken and started taking pictures of my trucks load. I had the back door open because it was RDR.

17. BigBrown87

BigBrown87 If it’s brown, it’s going down

As procedure for being recorded per UPS diad training report it to your supervisor and let them deal with it, unfortunately you are on their property so they can take as many pictures as they want as long as it's not in a bathroom. Notify management and let the account rep deal with it that's all you can do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

Seems to me they should package them better....and maybe ask your loader to just box out the back of the truck with them in the future (if he hasn't been already)

19. rod

rod retired and happy

I don't know----you don't look so buff to me

20. turq

turq Member

UPS doesn't insure glass.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List