Business taking picture

DriverNerd

They wanted to take a picture of the inside of your PC? Did you tell them to kiss your a**?

No doubt about this one. Absolutely do not let them.

If you're backed onto their dock and unloading their packages from the rear, let them take whatever pictures they like while you work. Don't just get out of the way to let them take a good picture. Just work as they click. Not much you can do in that situation.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No doubt about this one. Absolutely do not let them.

If you're backed onto their dock and unloading their packages from the rear, let them take whatever pictures they like while you work. Don't just get out of the way to let them take a good picture. Just work as they click. Not much you can do in that situation.

Be sure and flex once in awhile

Returntosender

They want to document the load when they file damage claims. UPS has to respond the stacking of fragile under these big packages cause me damage. Not improper packing.

Returntosender

You can’t stop it most bussiness have security cameras installed on the outside and inside the buildings general areas. One of the cameras will be recording the unload or load.

Bob11B

Sorry but they can take all the pictures I want... doors stay open if I am going to be at a stop for awhile..... when it is well over 100 degrees, i am not pulling out a bulk stop and risk passing out... it is what it is

Brown guy 808

Yeah some weed lab ordered a bunch of glass containers and he opened them up and found most of them were broken and started taking pictures of my trucks load. I had the back door open because it was RDR.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
As procedure for being recorded per UPS diad training report it to your supervisor and let them deal with it, unfortunately you are on their property so they can take as many pictures as they want as long as it's not in a bathroom. Notify management and let the account rep deal with it that's all you can do.

Bob11B

Yeah some weed lab ordered a bunch of glass containers and he opened them up and found most of them were broken and started taking pictures of my trucks load. I had the back door open because it was RDR.
Seems to me they should package them better....and maybe ask your loader to just box out the back of the truck with them in the future (if he hasn't been already)