BUT IT SAYS ITS ON YOUR TRUCK

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It’s great when customers are tracking you and comment on the goofiness of your trace. “Why did you go down the highway then come back this way?”

Attachments

• 23145B2A-7DBC-45E4-9948-3767BAA803B3.gif
    23145B2A-7DBC-45E4-9948-3767BAA803B3.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 117

tramtwo

Sometimes get cornered in the morning by resourceful apartment dweller trying to make sure they get their "stuff." This has happened several times. I let them know yes my computer says it's on the truck but no I can't get to it. I don't explain it any more than that. I usually reach for my water and take a couple of sips as the awkwardness grows into confusion on their face and slowly turns into a disappointed frown.

Sometimes they will ask for a qualification, "what do you mean you can't get to it?" I always reply, "UPS has stacked a whole bunch of work in front of it." "Does the app tell you what time id be finnshed with that work... I'm getting a little hungry."

It's hard to watch people walk away with their head down and shoulders rolled forward.

rod

Retired 22 years
It was easier in my day. You just told them you didn't have a friend'ing clue what was in your load. No lying involved.

11.19igrad

It's happening at FedEx ground as well... out for delivery, yet still sitting on a pallet or floor since the original route driver is bricked out

The customers don't have the ability to track a local driver though...
yeah they do one lady tracked me right to her door and tipped me $10 at christmas time told me she been tracking me all day