Buying FedEx Routes

dezguy

Ooohhh, but haven't you heard? He's got all that money and all he has to do is lease a bunch more trucks and planes and hire a bunch more people! It's that simple!
I don't think they realize that Amazon makes their money from their web services.

retail doesn't really bring in much for them but it was what the company evolved into, initially.

Web services is where their bread is buttered.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I don't think they realize that Amazon makes their money from their web services.

retail doesn't really bring in much for them but it was what the company evolved into, initially.

Web services is where their bread is buttered.

That's true. AWS is a license to print money.

bacha29

Maybe your post here should be emailed to the corporate bosses at Memphis Ivory Towers to show them what a great spokesboy you are.
He went crawling back once and they took him back. I doubt that they'll do it a second time.
He's just a preppy from a privileged background who doesn't know what hard times are with nothing in the way of opportunity's to get to a better place. Never knew what it was like to be poor and wanting. Parental support for anything that was designed with his future in mind was unending.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He's just a preppy from a privileged background who doesn't know what hard times are with nothing in the way of opportunity's to get to a better place. Never knew what it was like to be poor and wanting. Parental support for anything that was designed with his future in mind was unending.

I apologize for not being poor. How dare me.