By Grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone!

BigGuy2732

Listened to this whole thing. I knew the Cadaver Synod would be brought up lol. Those were definitely some corrupt popes! It’s amazing they didn’t ruin the church with their corruption. It’s almost as if 2,000 years of history would require that there be some bad apples. For every Alexander the 6th I can pull out tons of saintly popes like Pius X and Gregory the Great. The pope is a fallible man, his only job is to safeguard the faith from being changed or altered, to hand it down exactly as he has received it to the next. The Church is a divine institution, run by fallible men. Peter denied Our Lord three times, and he still became thee Rock on which the church was founded, who through him, and only him, carries the ability to bind and loose. Thank God for the papacy!

Integrity

Binge Poster

The follow up examining Luther’s personal purported dealings with the devil and all of the denominations that have spring out of his rebellion.
Enjoyed this one as well.

Luther certainly had his fair share of serous failures.

Some his writings were down right shocking, in my opinion he might just be thrown in jail for some of them if he were to write them now. Who knows?