Grace Alone through Faith Alone, in Christ Alone with Integrity

rickyb

Grace Alone. Faith Alone. God's Word says that we are saved by grace through faith in ChristJesus and not by our own efforts or works (Ephesians 2:8-9). ... Grace alone means that God loves, forgives, and saves us not because of who we are or what we do, but because of the work of Christ.

As far as the Gospel goes;
Do you believe what you do matters or do you believe that faith in what has been done by God through Christ alone matters.
dude talk is cheap

what action does your faith translate into?

rickyb

Grace Alone. Faith Alone. God's Word says that we are saved by grace through faith in ChristJesus and not by our own efforts or works (Ephesians 2:8-9). ... Grace alone means that God loves, forgives, and saves us not because of who we are or what we do, but because of the work of Christ.

Do you believe what you do matters or do you believe that faith in what has been done by God through Christ alone matters.
bla bla bla bla bla

are you an :censored2:?

do you show solidarity with people?

do you put yourself in other peoples shoes?

35years

Gravy route
Here we have the two classic mistakes regarding Jesus who is true God and true man.

The first is to separate him from his humanity. To see God as some distant mythical "god in the sky." In truth Jesus is fully human while remaining God. He understands our human experience. He understands our suffering. He suffered torture and death. He is always present with us. He loves us with an intensity that we can not even comprehend. All the hairs on your head are counted.

The second mistake is to minimize or deny his divinity. To paint him as just a good man in whom the strength if God dwelt. In truth there are three persons in one God. For all eternity Jesus existed as the second person of the Holy Trinity. He is not just some politician or social engineer, some communist or capitalist humanitarian.

He is truly God and truly man.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Whenever I hear, We are saved by faith, My question is , What kind of faith? Is it a dead faith, or is it a faith that is active and alive? The only time in Scripture "faith alone" appears, James says it cannot save.
A faith that is alive will cause one to act in and carry out the commands of the New Testament. Not to earn anything or work for anything , but to simply respond in obedience to the love the Lord has shown.

BrownFlush

I believe God gave us free will and wants us to live by the 10 commandments, He will be the judge of us on our day of death ,
Spot on with free will.
10 commandments is not your law or anyone else's for that matter anymore.
Example:"Thou shall not commit adultery"
New Law: "If you look at woman and lust after her, you have committed adultery in your heart."
Example: " Thou shall not kill"
New Law:" If anyone hates his brother, he is a murderer."
We will be judged by the Law of Christ. The Law of Moses was nailed to the cross. Grace and Truth has come through Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Here we have the two classic mistakes regarding Jesus who is true God and true man.

The first is to separate him from his humanity. To see God as some distant mythical "god in the sky." In truth Jesus is fully human while remaining God. He understands our human experience. He understands our suffering. He suffered torture and death. He is always present with us. He loves us with an intensity that we can not even comprehend. All the hairs on your head are counted.

The second mistake is to minimize or deny his divinity. To paint him as just a good man in whom the strength if God dwelt. In truth there are three persons in one God. For all eternity Jesus existed as the second person of the Holy Trinity. He is not just some politician or social engineer, some communist or capitalist humanitarian.

He is truly God and truly man.
100% man. 100% God.
Deity can never stop being Deity, yet a man like me.
Everyday I probably think about it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Jesus spent His 100% physical earthly life proving he was the Christ. (100% Deity)
"That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”--- John 8:24
I’ll take that as a yes.

Please correct me if I am wrong.