By Grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone!

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe that Creator God so loved us and the world he made that belief in Jesus, no matter how small my belief, how large my belief, or how I even came to believe in Him is all I need to know God and for Him to know me. Even if and when I didn’t even know it He knew me. My faith is that simple. In Him alone period.

The hallmark of the Reformation and the New Testament is this: Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. God saves us by His grace. We receive His grace when we put our faith in Christ as the One who died for our sins and rose from the dead on our behalf. We cannot work for our salvation nor earn it through any human merit. We receive salvation as a gift from God. God gets the credit and we receive the gift of eternal life in Christ.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1630096583186.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You added ALONE.

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book." - Rev. 22:18

Integrity

Binge Poster
You added ALONE.

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book." - Rev. 22:18
I added nothing to anything. Just stated my belief. I was not quoting scripture in anyway.

Followed by a little bit from a Reformed Theology document.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I believe that Creator God so loved us and the world he made that belief in Jesus, no matter how small my belief, how large my belief, or how I even came to believe in Him is all I need to know God and for Him to know me. Even if and when I didn’t even know it He knew me. My faith is that simple. In Him alone period.

The hallmark of the Reformation and the New Testament is this: Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. God saves us by His grace. We receive His grace when we put our faith in Christ as the One who died for our sins and rose from the dead on our behalf. We cannot work for our salvation nor earn it through any human merit. We receive salvation as a gift from God. God gets the credit and we receive the gift of eternal life in Christ.
Can’t you put all these threads into one
Instead of muddying up the whole site with your “preaching and insights” threads

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You know it.

John 3:16.

James 2:24 doesn’t change my belief.
This doesn’t say what you are spreading.
This doesn’t say believe ONLY. Salvation is not some mental ascent. Faith is acton. Faith is alive. You spout a faith that is dead. James warned of false teachers like you. Faith that saves is obedience to His will.
Where is Grace Only in this verse?
Might do you some good to find out what the Bible actually says about “things that save.” before you spout off a bunch of false teaching.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This doesn’t say believe ONLY. Salvation is not some mental ascent. Faith is acton. Faith is alive. You spout a faith that is dead. James warned of false teachers like you. Faith that saves is obedience to His will.
Might do you some good to find out what the Bible actually says about “things that save.” before you spout off a bunch of false teaching.
Be gone demon!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
10F2A13F-C160-4692-B2E5-2BE28B5E8647.jpeg
There’s you’re faith heathen

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not spreading anything.
This doesn’t say believe ONLY.
I believe belief in the Son is all that is necessary, believe what you want.
Salvation is not some mental ascent.
My belief is not simply mental ascent,
Grace is found in what God did.
I am not as interested in doctrine, I am interested in knowing and being known by the God as I understand Him, regardless of my limitations. I will put no limits on God.

Box Ox

Bringing the AA meeting to BC, eh?