By Grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That is your opinion.

Question unanswered from previous post.

I do not. You bear false witness against me yet again.
You are the epitome of the what the world thinks someone does to become a Christian and how the world defines what a Christian is.
You are to be pitied. You remain in darkness.
Not many, few, in fact (Matthew 7:14) will actually become a Christian like the Bible instructs and walk (conduct themselves) in the light.

BrownFlush

You bear false witness against me yet again.
I have nothing to do with it. The scriptures themselves bear witness that you are not a Christian.
"The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" -- Romans 8:16
The Spirit ( what He has given us in the word of God) bears witness to the fact that you have not done what He has told you to do ( In His Word) to become a Christian.

This is you...
"For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness." Rom. 10: 2-4

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
You are the epitome of the what the world thinks someone does to become a Christian and how the world defines what a Christian is.
This is your opinion, it does not make it fact.
You are to be pitied. You remain in darkness.
This is your opinion, it does not make it fact.
Not many, few, in fact (Matthew 7:14) will actually become a Christian like the Bible instructs and walk (conduct themselves) in the light.
Again this is your opinion, not fact.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have nothing to do with it.
This doesn’t make sense to me.

The scriptures themselves bear witness that you are not a Christian.
That is your opinion, not fact.

My opinion is that the scriptures bear witness that I am.
"The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" -- Romans 8:16
The Spirit ( what He has given us in the word of God) bears witness to the fact that you have not done what He has told you to do ( In His Word) to become a Christian.
I believe that I have.
This is you...
"For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness." Rom. 10: 2-4
I believe ignorance was most found in me when I looked to something other than Jesus for my righteousness.

I once believed righteous could be found exclusively in a book, I now have a different opinion. Jesus is my righteousness.

BrownFlush

This doesn’t make sense to me.

That is your opinion, not fact.

My opinion is that the scriptures bear witness that I am.

I believe that I have.

I believe ignorance was most found in me when I looked to something other than Jesus for my righteousness.

I once believed righteous could be found exclusively in a book, I now have a different opinion. Jesus is my righteousness.
Look...you deny the absolute truth in God's word. In fact, you deny that truth is absolute. You fit the person Paul is talking about in Romans perfectly.
Whatever one believes is fine with God according to your OPINION (establishing your own righteousness, YOUR will, not God's.)
Too bad it's not God's opinion. I could show you in HIS will, but you've told me before, you're not interested.
The New Testament (all of it) is Jesus'last will and testament for man. You reject what it says. You remain in darkness.

BrownFlush

Your opinion that scripture makes it a fact is only your opinion, not a fact.
You reveal yourself perfectly.
"Believe what ever you want to believe. Offer God whatever you want. If you feel good about it, that's all that matters." --Integrity
I just can't find that in God's word.
"It doesn't matter, whatever you believe God will accept and be pleased. The truth is whatever you want it to be." --Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Look...you deny the absolute truth in God's word.

In fact, you deny that truth is absolute.
False witness.
You fit the person Paul is talking about in Romans perfectly.
Whatever one believes is fine with God according to your OPINION (establishing your own righteousness, YOUR will, not God's.)
That is your opinion, not fact,
Too bad it's not God's opinion. I could show you in HIS will, but you've told me before, you're not interested.
It is your opinion that it’s not God’s opinion, that doesn’t make it fact.

The New Testament (all of it) is Jesus'last will and testament for man. You reject what it says. You remain in darkness.
That is you opinion, not fact.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You reveal yourself perfectly.
"Believe what ever you want to believe. Offer God whatever you want. If you feel good about it, that's all that matters." --Integrity
I just can't find that in God's word.
"It doesn't matter, whatever you believe God will accept and be pleased. The truth is whatever you want it to be." --Integrity
You bear false witness yet again.