C.I.A.

island1fox

Island, first of all, the FBI was investigating something completely different and it had to do with extortion or blackmail of the CIA chief. Along the way, they interviewed a woman who was doing his autobiography. From there, it was discovered he had the affair.

He can still testify, and he can still face charges from the military and face a demotion of rank. He does not need to testify for that to happen.

peace

TOS

TOS,

Everything so neat in your world. WHEN did the FBI know about an affair over a year ago with the author of his biography over a year ago ?????

Timing is very curious to say the least.

If the President tells the Pentagon no charges --what do you think they will do ???:happy-very:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,

Everything so neat in your world. WHEN did the FBI know about an affair over a year ago with the author of his biography over a year ago ?????

Timing is very curious to say the least.

If the President tells the Pentagon no charges --what do you think they will do ???:happy-very:

The FOX NEWS brainwashing knows no bounds with you , eh? The FBI was investigating a possible "blackmailing" of patraeus and STUMBLED across the affair. They werent looking for an affair...

man, you guys are soo gulible.

peace

TOS

island1fox

The FOX NEWS brainwashing knows no bounds with you , eh? The FBI was investigating a possible "blackmailing" of patraeus and STUMBLED across the affair. They werent looking for an affair...

TOS,

What part of "WHEN" don't you understand.

I have said this many times --if people like moreluck and you put their minds to work together --ALL American's would be better off.

Stop thinking that President Obama is SAINT OBAMA --- does not exist ----I sound like wkmac --but please take off the blinders.

I accept Predident Obama has won and will be My President the next four years ---I just ask that you and I --Respect his position but certainly question these "COINCIDENCES"

Please do not talk about Gullible

p.s

If my grammer or spelling is off ---please accept my apology --I am enjoying a Saturday night Martini !!!

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS,

What part of "WHEN" don't you understand.

I have said this many times --if people like moreluck and you put their minds to work together --ALL American's would be better off.

Stop thinking that President Obama is SAINT OBAMA --- does not exist ----I sound like wkmac --but please take off the blinders.

I accept Predident Obama has won and will be My President the next four years ---I just ask that you and I --Respect his position but certainly question these "COINCIDENCES"

Please do not talk about Gullible

p.s

If my grammer or spelling is off ---please accept my apology --I am enjoying a Saturday night Martini !!!

You are gulible.

FOX NEWS knows how to feed the people in their cages.. OBAMA had nothing to do with this investigation, and unfortunately, the general got caught with his pants down, sotospeak.

Whats the big deal? He had an affair, its improper, he may or may not face charges, and he resigned. Wheres the controversy?

ALAN WEST should have been prosecuted and sent to prison for his acts of inhumanity while a commissioned officer, but you all are ok with his resigning and no charges brought against him afterwards.

But this one, in your minds ( after the seed is planted by fox news) believes theres more that needs investigating.

Please.... Pick a position. If the general needs to face charges, then so does Alan West.

peace

TOS

trickpony1

You are gulible.

FOX NEWS knows how to feed the people in their cages.. OBAMA had nothing to do with this investigation, and unfortunately, the general got caught with his pants down, sotospeak.

Whats the big deal? He had an affair, its improper, he may or may not face charges, and he resigned. Wheres the controversy?

ALAN WEST should have been prosecuted and sent to prison for his acts of inhumanity while a commissioned officer, but you all are ok with his resigning and no charges brought against him afterwards.

But this one, in your minds ( after the seed is planted by fox news) believes theres more that needs investigating.

Please.... Pick a position. If the general needs to face charges, then so does Alan West.

peace

TOS

I think there is a difference between having an affair, which often includes intimacy, and being in a combat zone with people that want to kill you.

Your analogies astound me sometimes.

over9five

Staff member
He is applying for an extension on our line of credit with the Bank of China.
He will be doing a lot of this:

obama.bow.Akihito.big_pic.gif

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hey tos, why must you include Allen West into every thread ?
Do you have a man crush on him ?
He has a problem with West because he is FINE.
It sounds like a huge man crush.

And how dare such a FINE looking man play for the WRONG team.

(He plays for the anti BHO team.)

Last edited:

trickpony1

Hey tos, why must you include Allen West into every thread ?
Do you have a man crush on him ?

I could be wrong but past posts suggest TOS's daddy was too young to have been in Vietnam which would further suggest that TOS has never served in the military.

This might explain a number of things.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Symbolism Fail: John Brennan Took Oath On Constitution With No Bill Of Rights…[/h]
8539033959_54d56e977b_o-550x368.jpg

Via Yahoo! News:
Oh, dear. This is probably not the symbolism the White House wanted.
Hours after CIA Director John Brennan took the oath of office—behind closed doors, far away from the press, perhaps befitting his status as America’s top spy—the White House took pains to emphasize the symbolism of the ceremony.

“There’s one piece of this that I wanted to note for you,” spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters at their daily briefing. “Director Brennan was sworn in with his hand on an original draft of the Constitution that had George Washington’s personal handwriting and annotations on it, dating from 1787.” [...]

The Constitution itself went into effect in 1789. But troublemaking blogger Marcy Wheeler points out that what was missing from the Constitution in 1787 is also quite symbolic: The Bill of Rights, which did not officially go into effect until December 1791 after ratification by states. (Caution: Marcy’s post has some strong language.)

That means: No freedom of speech and of the press, no right to bear arms, no Fourth Amendment ban on “unreasonable searches and seizures,” and no right to a jury trial.
How … symbolic?