California

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Clueless Newsom Shocked at California's 'Third World' Conditions

During a photo-op recently at a stretch of Union Pacific railroad tracks in Los Angeles, Gov. Gavin Newsom expressed shock at the accumulated garbage: busted-open cargo containers, looted packages, cardboard boxes, and acres of trash. "I'm asking myself, what the hell is going on? We look like a third-world country," he said.

The governor needs to leave his fancy Sacramento-area compound more often to, you know, see what's going on throughout our state. Union Pacific executives offered the most shocking information regarding the detritus left behind by vandals who raided slow-moving freight trains as they head to an intermodal facility near downtown LA.

In a letter to Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón, the company pointed to a 160-percent increase in criminal theft in the county since last December. The disorder doesn't only involve pilfered packages and wanton vandalism, but includes "increased assaults and armed robberies of UP employees performing their duties moving trains."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Clueless Newsom Shocked at California's 'Third World' Conditions

During a photo-op recently at a stretch of Union Pacific railroad tracks in Los Angeles, Gov. Gavin Newsom expressed shock at the accumulated garbage: busted-open cargo containers, looted packages, cardboard boxes, and acres of trash. "I'm asking myself, what the hell is going on? We look like a third-world country," he said.

The governor needs to leave his fancy Sacramento-area compound more often to, you know, see what's going on throughout our state. Union Pacific executives offered the most shocking information regarding the detritus left behind by vandals who raided slow-moving freight trains as they head to an intermodal facility near downtown LA.

In a letter to Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón, the company pointed to a 160-percent increase in criminal theft in the county since last December. The disorder doesn't only involve pilfered packages and wanton vandalism, but includes "increased assaults and armed robberies of UP employees performing their duties moving trains."
They don’t care.