California

rickyb

View attachment 368227View attachment 368228
My sister and her husband live in Oakland, In one of the few nice areas. He posted these pictures today on his Facebook page as “art on the hiking trail”. They like to go hiking in an area near their house. While the art is colorful, all I can think is, Why? Nature itself is beautiful, why clutter it with graffiti? If the graffiti was painted on the side of a building adding color and interest to the building, it wouldn’t bother me. What do you guys think?
capitalists love to destroy nature for profit. theyve turned the world into a giant sacrifice zone for short term profit.

i like good grafitti. alot of grafitti looks like it was done by ppl who are pods in the matrix, and its not even that artistic. sometimes theres no etiquette; you will see someone cover good grafitti with bad grafitti.

i like colors and art that means something, not just 1 color like most ppl paint their houses.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
capitalists love to destroy nature for profit. theyve turned the world into a giant sacrifice zone for short term profit.

i like good grafitti. alot of grafitti looks like it was done by ppl who are pods in the matrix, and its not even that artistic. sometimes theres no etiquette; you will see someone cover good grafitti with bad grafitti.

i like colors and art that means something, not just 1 color like most ppl paint their houses.
send us your address, we'll contact some taggers to stop by 😘

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Just watch the trains go by

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Just saw it on Fox News...big old shot of our UPS logo on a trailer... great ..

The amount of time and manpower to accomplish the crime is really disturbing... had to be over a hundred criminals and vehicles over several days...and nobody turned them in or saw anything...?

Probably they bagged the clothing and electronics and left the furniture items that caused the last derailment.

Will be paying the claims soon, “Act of God” will not fly.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just saw it on Fox News...big old shot of our UPS logo on a trailer... great ..

The amount of time and manpower to accomplish the crime is really disturbing... had to be over a hundred criminals and vehicles over several days...and nobody turned them in or saw anything...?

Probably they bagged the clothing and electronics and left the furniture items that caused the last derailment.

Will be paying the claims soon, “Act of God” will not fly.
Gruesome should be flogged

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
It's insane,the amount of oil pumped within 10 miles of where I am,we should get the cheapest oil(yet we pay the most and still get cancer from the refineries)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
around 60 cents state tax plus federal tax
Now look at transportation costs.
The closer one is to a refinery , the cheaper the costs are.
Boston MA is the main oil tanker docking port for the northeast.
Gas stations nearby mainly have the cheapest prices for the region.