California

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You are exaggerating. Washington DC has a rat problem that they’re addressing and attacking. I have never once in my life heard of any of the rodent or flea borne diseases Dr. Drew mentioned being a problem there. Matter of fact, I’ve never even heard of anyone in DC contracting any of those illnesses.

You never see trash piled up in the streets unless it’s trash day or it’s snowed enough that trash trucks can’t get through. While I don’t agree with everything the DC government does, they are able to maintain the city well enough that the worst parts of the city are not even remotely close to what LA is dealing with now.

2. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

3. Operational needs

4. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Thanks to Pelosi and the like!!

6. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Good weather and liberal policies.

7. walk it off

walk it off Active Member

You could transfer or if retire
    You could transfer or if retired move to a lower taxed state. Moved from San Joaquin county to eastern Tennessee in April. Just one option of nine other best states to retire to.

8. Operational needs

Nothing on that list in Florida.

9. moreluck

I pay for the great weather and ignore the imbeciles. I've lived in Ohio, Utah, Idaho and Cali is paradise (at least where I live)
    When choosing a retirement state......we eliminated all snow, high humidity, high heat.....Cali passed our test!!!

10. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

11. Trailer parks are much better than tent cities.....

12. walk it off

walk it off Active Member

If you're away from the coast as I was the politics fade as do the big city problems (needles, human waste, homeless, etc.).High taxes, plastic bag charge, recycle fees on almost everything you purchase, high gas costs plus deducting 25% from pension and SSDI to avoid owing for tax time. Btw humidity isn't as bad in eastern TN as the central or western areas.

13. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Do you hate me so much that you would bring me into this disgusting sub forum!!

14. floridays

floridays Well-Known Member

you don't live in the southeast.
    You are wrong.
    Have you ever resided anywhere other than California?
    You have no idea how many in the rest of the country despise your states current politics and debauchery,
    not to mention the gang culture idiots in your metro areas promote.
    Travel outside of your small cocoon sometime.

15. 542thruNthru

Resided out side of California? I've been to the border of California many times but what I saw was too horrifying!
    giphy-19.gif

Damn you @Indecisi0n for bringing me here!!!

16. moreluck

I grew up in Ohio and anything above 50% is high humidity to me. Utah was like 7%....too dry

17. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

You get scared when you see Death Valley?

18. moreluck

If you drive through Baker.....roll down your windows and you get strong sewer smell......poor Baker!!!

19. 542thruNthru

Only this one really S* part. The rest is beautiful.
    sketch-1559334309927.jpg

20. moreluck

Actually Hell is better than the Mojave Desert!!!