California

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I offer my condolences, sincerely.

Not that it matters, I just felt good offering it.

I'm channeling a lefty progressive, do you have student loans you need forgiven, maybe some free clean government needles?

I feel in a giving mood, don't miss your chance, it's easy hijacking other peoples wealth and goods if done with a "clean" heart.
I think I'll move to Florida. I have to pay for services where I live through state taxes.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
69864523_2650958354938241_5827985572282499072_n.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
At least 34 feared dead as 75ft dive boat bursts into flames off the coast of California: Coast Guard launches huge rescue operation after vessel caught fire while the passengers were asleep.

Five people were rescued and 34 are missing and feared dead after a 75-foot dive boat burst into flames off the coast of California.

The vessel, called Conception, was anchored 20 yards off of Platts Harbor on the north side of Santa Cruz Island when it caught fire in the middle of the night while passengers were sleeping below deck.

Coast Guard Sector Los Angeles-Long Beach received a mayday call just before 3.30am local time Monday.

In chilling audio the person who made the call can be heard telling a dispatcher: 'I can't breathe.'

BrownArmy

At least 34 feared dead as 75ft dive boat bursts into flames off the coast of California: Coast Guard launches huge rescue operation after vessel caught fire while the passengers were asleep.

Five people were rescued and 34 are missing and feared dead after a 75-foot dive boat burst into flames off the coast of California.

The vessel, called Conception, was anchored 20 yards off of Platts Harbor on the north side of Santa Cruz Island when it caught fire in the middle of the night while passengers were sleeping below deck.

Coast Guard Sector Los Angeles-Long Beach received a mayday call just before 3.30am local time Monday.

In chilling audio the person who made the call can be heard telling a dispatcher: 'I can't breathe.'

Refugees from San Francisco?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Refugees from San Francisco?

Lol, you’re always slamming your home state.

There are plenty of things to slam California for, this was not in that category.

This is an ongoing tragedy happening here as we speak...

Are you okay, or would you like to blame Trump for being off-kilter today?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Newsom Rocks the Gig Economy, Signs AB 5 Labor Bill

SACRAMENTO — Gov. Gavin Newsom on Wednesday signed sweeping labor legislation that aims to give wage and benefit protections to California rideshare drivers at companies like Uber and Lyft and to workers across other industries.

The closely watched proposal could have national implications as lawmakers, businesses and unions confront the changing nature of work and the rise of the so-called gig economy.