California

floridays

Why, thank you, DIDO!

I thought my idea was not only creative, but ingenious!
I agree, why not have Trump, "Trump" their unconstitutional law with an executive order that they will lose their :poop: over claiming is unconstitutional.

I love a good circus.

Expose the whores for exactly what they are. Better yet let them demonstrate it.

Last edited:

floridays

Ya you apparently have no respect for the laws of our country. Not surprising for a liberal like you.
California is not our country, they have displayed they have no respect for our Constitution and laws of our country too many times.

@Fred's Myth is dead center, right on target.

There is a time when the collar has to be jerked, or a 2x4 applied to the head to get someone's attention.

This could be the time, it's getting old having California lead the way.

My opinion.

Sportello

California is not our country, they have displayed they have no respect for our Constitution and laws of our country too many times.

@Fred's Myth is dead center, right on target.

There is a time when the collar has to be jerked, or a 2x4 applied to the head to get someone's attention.

This could be the time, it's getting old having California lead the way.

My opinion.
Your opinion is fringe, bordering on lunatic.

Red Flag list for you!

IP recorded

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

El Correcto

god is dead
Gavin Newsom’s ridiculous claim: ‘Vast majority’ of San Francisco’s homeless people come from Texas

There are many reasons for San Francisco’s homelessness crisis: Gentrification. Job losses. Evictions. Mental health and substance abuse struggles. But … Texas?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom recently blamed the Lone Star State for somehow producing the bulk of the city’s homeless population. Newsom was mayor of San Francisco from January 2004 through January 2011.
Try not turning your state into a legal safe haven for the mentally ill. It’s what happens when you let the nuts run the asylum.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've lived here all my life. What a beautiful state being changed into a :censored2: hole, 3rd world country. Importing poverty internationally and domestically.

smh
I’ve been to San Francisco before, probably 7 or so years ago. On my way back to the hotel after catching a movie I came across what I assumed to be a homeless man beating the :censored2: out of a traffic light that was in the median. He knocked the little cone thing that provides shade for the green light off it, then ran towards us screaming like a lunatic. It was pretty freaky but he just ran past off into the night without bothering us. I was warned before going to watch out for the bums, that they are crazy and can hurt you.

floridays

I've lived here all my life. What a beautiful state being changed into a :censored2: hole, 3rd world country. Importing poverty internationally and domestically.

smh
I offer my condolences, sincerely.

Not that it matters, I just felt good offering it.

I'm channeling a lefty progressive, do you have student loans you need forgiven, maybe some free clean government needles?

I feel in a giving mood, don't miss your chance, it's easy hijacking other peoples wealth and goods if done with a "clean" heart.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
LA citizens want Skid Row cleaned up.
The pictures show nothing but an endless row of tents set up on the sidewalks.
Now I hear they want to ban sleeping in vehicles.
and this too,
California Governor Signs Use-of-Deadly-Force Bill Aimed at 'Changing the Culture of Policing'

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) announced on Monday that California is now a "model for the rest of the nation" when it comes to the use of deadly force by police officers.

Newsom on Monday signed Assembly Bill No. 392, which says police officers may "use deadly force only when necessary in defense of human life."

cachmeifucan

When I was at Venice Beach some drunk bum kept bothering my family. I had my infant son. I stood up to him told him to get back as he was inches from me. The owner came out and told him to leave then another lady not a bum told me leave him alone it's not his fault he has a problem. I told her it's people like her that condone an coddle these people is why they act like this. What ever happened to personal responsibility and taking responsibility for yourself. The bums in chicago are not that brazen but years of letting them getting away with breaking the law it will get worse.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When I was at Venice Beach some drunk bum kept bothering my family. I had my infant son. I stood up to him told him to get back as he was inches from me. The owner came out and told him to leave then another lady not a bum told me leave him alone it's not his fault he has a problem. I told her it's people like her that condone an coddle these people is why they act like this. What ever happened to personal responsibility and taking responsibility for yourself. The bums in chicago are not that brazen but years of letting them getting away with breaking the law it will get worse.
So you tried to get in a fight with a bum. Brilliant.