call in count

PTPeanuts

Why don’t you go to work?

I guess I just lost motivation. The job is breaking me down every day and it seems like I never recover, just get weaker. It isn't natural for me to get up at 3 AM every day. Starting to experience significant back and joint pain. Feels like it's just grinding me away with no end in sight. I guess I'm soft. I was debating on quitting but now I'm realizing that maybe I don't have that option. I'm showing up tomorrow though so it will be interesting to hear what they say. Kind of nervous.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I guess I just lost motivation. The job is breaking me down every day and it seems like I never recover, just get weaker. It isn't natural for me to get up at 3 AM every day. Starting to experience significant back and joint pain. Feels like it's just grinding me away with no end in sight. I guess I'm soft. I was debating on quitting but now I'm realizing that maybe I don't have that option. I'm showing up tomorrow though so it will be interesting to hear what they say. Kind of nervous.
If you feel like quitting then you have nothing to worry about. Move on to the next job and let someone who wants to work fill your spot.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The drive thru car wash is hiring guys to squirt the tires off

$7.50 an hour no insurance no holidays no pension

But, you do get to split the tips with the rest of the homeys

542thruNthru

The drive thru car wash is hiring guys to squirt the tires off

$7.50 an hour no insurance no holidays no pension

But, you do get to split the tips with the rest of the homeys

CPWQ750.gif

PTPeanuts

Well they didn't fire me.
They didn't even mention it at all.
I showed up and my boss just said "morning" and that was it.
In fact it was kind of ominous how no one said anything about it.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Well they didn't fire me.
They didn't even mention it at all.
I showed up and my boss just said "morning" and that was it.
In fact it was kind of ominous how no one said anything about it.
The dark secret is nobody wants to preload anymore. They save $$$ by having someone else do it and would rather have a :censored2:ty preloader not show up than a :censored2:ty preloader come in every day. Four came in and either quit or just sucked. I'm stuck on my pull until a new building is made somewhere near Midway or the current one burns to the ground (those fancy autosorting ones)

BTW I'm #2.