Calling in sick

Peets01

Called in sick yesterday and one other day during my 30 days of qualifying. I already made book and became full time as a 22.4 (my 30 is over). One of my sups had a talk with me this morning saying “if you call sick agian you will go back to being a part time loader”. I called sick during my 30 once because I had a slight fever and had the fear of having Covid. The other time I called in sick was yesterday due to having a pretty bad sore throat. Any idea if they have the right to do that? I’ll try to make sure to not call out anymore but that just sounds wrong.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Called in sick yesterday and one other day during my 30 days of qualifying. I already made book and became full time as a 22.4 (my 30 is over). One of my sups had a talk with me this morning saying “if you call sick agian you will go back to being a part time loader”. I called sick during my 30 once because I had a slight fever and had the fear of having Covid. The other time I called in sick was yesterday due to having a pretty bad sore throat. Any idea if they have the right to do that? I’ll try to make sure to not call out anymore but that just sounds wrong.

Don’t be a pusillanimous get to work

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I take off 5-6 days a month.

Every time I get my period.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you can’t do this job with a sore throat it’s probably not the job for you.