Calling in sick

Box Ox

Called in sick yesterday and one other day during my 30 days of qualifying. I already made book and became full time as a 22.4 (my 30 is over). One of my sups had a talk with me this morning saying “if you call sick agian you will go back to being a part time loader”

Sups will say absolutely anything if they think you'll believe it.

Beezer

Damn, gotta love all these boot lickers who flock to these types of threads to batter a union worker for doing the cardinal sin of...not going to work for a day. It's almost like some of you wrap your entire identity around slaving for a company at the expense of enjoying....you know...life. But hey keep licking, your bosses shoes aren't going to shine themselves.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Damn, gotta love all these boot lickers who flock to these types of threads to batter a union worker for doing the cardinal sin of...not going to work for a day.

You're missing the point.

Within his (30 day) qualification period.... he's already called off twice.

imjanedoe

banned slut
Call outs have to happen but they don’t look good.
Try calling or texting an onroad that you’re looking for a day off an hour before start time. If it’s been hot & heavy they understand more. If you’re lucky you don’t even have to show up. 😏 Some centers have a list you can sign up to request an R day. They love to cut

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Call outs have to happen but they don’t look good.
Try calling or texting an onroad that you’re looking for a day off an hour before start time. If it’s been hot & heavy they understand more. If you’re lucky you don’t even have to show up. 😏 Some centers have a list you can sign up to request an R day. They love to cut

Ignore all this ^^^
If you need the day off call in it should go something like this

This is imjanedo I won’t be in today
Goodbye
No need to text anybody or make up some reason to tell them