Cambridge Analytica

vantexan

I get that, but it’s not that simple.

Kanye acts as though once slavery was technically abolished, that was it!

But it wasn’t...Jim Crow, redlining, ‘separate but equal’, on and on and on.

It’s not ‘mental enslavement’ by choice, it’s systematic disenfranchisement by the powers that be.

And the police, and the three strikes laws, and the private prisons, and the disproportionate sentences handed down to African-Americans, and the ‘driving while black’, and the ‘talk’ that you would never have to give your kids, but which AAs have to impart to their children, which is ‘don’t scare the sheriff or you’ll get shot, etc.

This isn’t a sob story about the black population in this country buying into some self-made ‘mental enslavement’, it’s just the reality on the ground if you’re not white.

You’re as clueless as he is.

Cheers
Kanye agreed with Candice Owens that things today are much better than liberals would have you believe. He in no way was saying that when slavery officially ended that was the end of their problems. But to say that what blacks experience daily today is not much if any better than 50 years ago is just not so.

newfie

I get that, but it’s not that simple.

Kanye acts as though once slavery was technically abolished, that was it!

But it wasn’t...Jim Crow, redlining, ‘separate but equal’, on and on and on.

It’s not ‘mental enslavement’ by choice, it’s systematic disenfranchisement by the powers that be.

And the police, and the three strikes laws, and the private prisons, and the disproportionate sentences handed down to African-Americans, and the ‘driving while black’, and the ‘talk’ that you would never have to give your kids, but which AAs have to impart to their children, which is ‘don’t scare the sheriff or you’ll get shot, etc.

This isn’t a sob story about the black population in this country buying into some self-made ‘mental enslavement’, it’s just the reality on the ground if you’re not white.

You’re as clueless as he is.

Cheers

really. My wife is irish. her family was treated like :censored2: in the 1800's . should she hold a grudge from then or move on?

does black America believe the DNC message that they can not be successful or do they move on?

do we keep talking about slavery and whine about institutional racism when its black leadership in charge or do we move on.

you wont have the answer because you don't like the question.

MAKAVELI

Kanye agreed with Candice Owens that things today are much better than liberals would have you believe. He in no way was saying that when slavery officially ended that was the end of their problems. But to say that what blacks experience daily today is not much if any better than 50 years ago is just not so.
Kanye's exact words. Four hundred years? "Four hundred years of slavery sounds like a choice". He is now trying to backtrack and " clarify " that statement. He's one lost and ignorant brotha.

floridays

Clowns? You are another friend* sellout.
Correct, I'm not down with your lying BS. All the upstanding black clowns had to do was buy a cup of coffee. That was not in furtherance of their mission. Your type embarrasses a large segment of my generation. I'm still your uncle, you know Tom.

newfie

Kanye's exact words. Four hundred years? "Four hundred years of slavery sounds like a choice". He is now trying to backtrack and " clarify " that statement. He's one lost and ignorant brotha.

its sad how you brothers will stab one that has a different opinion in the back. lies and distortion. you might as well help the KKK tighten the noose.

floridays

When was slavery ended? If you dumb mf's want to be slaves of the democrats, yep it's your choice. Your grandkids will be a part of 500 years.

MAKAVELI

Correct, I'm not down with your lying BS. All the upstanding black clowns had to do was buy a cup of coffee. That was not in furtherance of their mission. Your type embarrasses a large segment of my generation. I'm still your uncle, you know Tom.
You're the clown. An uncle Tom clown.

newfie

29jnoc.jpg

MAKAVELI

its sad how you brothers will stab one that has a different opinion in the back. lies and distortion. you might as well help the KKK tighten the noose.
Nah, people like you do the stabbing. Kanye's problem is he is ignorant to the facts of history and believes he is the prophet to this generation.

vantexan

Nah, people like you do the stabbing. Kanye's problem is he is ignorant to the facts of history and believes he is the prophet to this generation.
And a thousand years from now will you still be talking about what happened a long time ago? The best indicator in my mind that things are different today is that black men are dating and marrying white women. And as more and more children are born from that the black population will get more and more assimilated into a uniquely American mixture. Might take hundreds of years, but eventually it'll be like Mexico where there was once a substantial number of blacks, but very few today. Just part of the general mix.

floridays

Come on guys this doesn't solve anything..
You are correct, sometimes you have to smack em in the head with truth however. @MAKAVELI may have a great dad, and had a wonderful childhood, but democrat policies have robbed a lot of deserving little black boys and girls of the same opportunity. These policies have done the same for little white boys and girls. It's truly sad.