Cameras

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It is trespassing. You have no idea what personal property is. Look up the definition of trespass.
First report to the police when pictures are taken results in a non criminal trespass. Second report by the same company turns into a criminal trespass.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
In person this time?
1000001086.jpg

Ou812fu

By ordering something for home delivery, you are inviting said delivery service onto your property.
To deliver a package. Not to take pictures or anything else. What you are opening yourself up to. Is allowing anyone to come on your property to take pictures. There are reasons that google does not step on your property.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
To deliver a package. Not to take pictures or anything else. What you are opening yourself up to. Is allowing anyone to come on your property to take pictures. There are reasons that google does not step on your property.
Amazon takes pictures all day.

Ou812fu

Call them, they need a good laugh
Lol, if you only knew. Ive been through the process. No pictures taken. The dumb a Amazon driver even mentioned to my wife. Its weird I'm not allowed to take pictures here.

If you want to live in the old ussr, or current china situation. Don't fight it. Let everyone take pictures of everything. I unfortunately love privacy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Cool.

"delivery notes in the DIAD.... don't enter the property"

You can come and pick up your stuff at the building.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol, if you only knew. Ive been through the process. No pictures taken. The dumb an Amazon driver even mentioned to my wife. Its weird I'm not allowed to take pictures here.
You can opt out of them taking pictures. It’s not illegal, it’s part of the service. If you don’t want that part then you can opt out. If you order something on line then the delivery person has implied permission to deliver it to your house.

Ou812fu

You can opt out of them taking pictures. It’s not illegal, it’s part of the service. If you don’t want that part then you can opt out. If you order something on line then the delivery person has implied permission to deliver it to your house.
They do not say what they can and can't do on your property. You do.