Cameras

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
That’s why you can opt out. Read the post. If you don’t want delivery then don’t order anything, or pick it up at the building. Simple
No they will continues to take pictures. Without you knowing.. the only way is to tell them they are trespassing through the police

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol, if you only knew. Ive been through the process. No pictures taken. The dumb a Amazon driver even mentioned to my wife. Its weird I'm not allowed to take pictures here.

If you want to live in the old ussr, or current china situation. Don't fight it. Let everyone take pictures of everything. I unfortunately love privacy.
Your on camera all day

Lol, if you only knew. Ive been through the process. No pictures taken. The dumb a Amazon driver even mentioned to my wife. Its weird I'm not allowed to take pictures here.

If you want to live in the old ussr, or current china situation. Don't fight it. Let everyone take pictures of everything. I unfortunately love privacy.
Now you're just lying. It's okay to be wrong, we all do it.

Ou812fu

Nope.

I am the solution for all your problems.
What I'm saying is you are under the impression that the customer has no say on their personal property. The customer isn't wrong. It's the bend the law how you think you can get away with it. That is wrong.

Thebrownblob

Listen, they don’t have to deliver if you don’t want a picture, Amazon even offers for you to come pick it up and it will be the same with UPS. Not sure what you’re worried about with a picture of a package. Google drives around and takes pictures of every street and neighborhood and it’s not illegal. It’s also not illegal for someone to stand on the sidewalk and take pictures of your house.

Ou812fu

Listen, they don’t have to deliver if you don’t want a picture, Amazon even offers for you to come pick it up and it will be the same with UPS. Not sure what you’re worried about with a picture of a package. Google drives around and takes pictures of every street and neighborhood and it’s not illegal. It’s also not illegal for someone to stand on the sidewalk and take pictures of your house.
What I'm worried about with a picture? What does the picture prove?

Thebrownblob

I didn’t say it Proves anything, they took a picture of a package at my house, and someone stole it, and they re-shipped it. We weren’t talking about what does it prove we were talking about if it’s legal for them to do. I would imagine Amazon would use those images. Do the deciding neighborhood is unsafe or they have a rogue delivery driver.

UnionStrong

IMG_4551.gif

UnionStrong

I’m not a fan of a surveillance state, but it works both ways. A company delivering goods to your door has a reasonable expectation of safety and security. No different than if you have a guard dog in your yard. I’m not delivering.
Yeah, I agree. I took a few parcels back to the clerk because of bad dogs.
Pictures can help with some lying ass customers too. I had a follow up on a next day that another driver had left on a back porch. Perfectly fine delivery, safe neighborhood. The guy said he never got it. I told him from now on he was a designated unsafe delivery. Please pick your packages up at the center, 20 miles away. He went ballistic, “you can’t do that, I’ll call the attorney general”. Do what you gotta do, you’re not home, package doesn’t get left. And that was that. He was a lying sack too.

UnionStrong

You guys come off as being hypocrites. When you say inward facing driving cameras are to much. But your all for going on someones property and taking a picture of a package. For no apparent good reason. Hhmmm. I'm not paranoid. Just know my rights..
You seem paranoid

UnionStrong

You guys come off as being hypocrites. When you say inward facing driving cameras are too much. But you’re all for going on someones property and taking a picture of a package. For no apparent good reason. Hhmmm. I'm not paranoid. Just know my rights..
Apples and oranges