can a p1200, or a p32 pull a pup???

a1cheech

P1200 cannot legally pull TP-60 due to DOT regulations. P1000's pulling a TP-60 are very common in our district. Smallest vehicle we have that pulls a TP-60 is a P700. You could pull one with a P32 if you had the right hitch, and enough horsepower, I guess, but why would you?

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
pupandpackagecar.jpg

Sry for the crudeness it is the best i can do with a laptop pad and microsoft paint

rod

Retired 22 years
you better pull the landing gear up on that pup before you try to move:wink2: I think it would look better with doubles or triples

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And the last two weeks I was on vacation down in your neck of the woods (Sebring and Tampa area)

You should have stopped by and looked up Steve. You could have took a picture of him at work so the rest of us would know what he looks like........:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was a little busy in December :wink2:

And the last two weeks I was on vacation down in your neck of the woods (Sebring and Tampa area)

I would have met you in Sebring, that's pretty close to here. We could have taken a picture of a DIAD in Lake Placid, and sent it to upstate. I'd have spoken about a 1200, but I forgot the thread title. I was given a 1200, instead of a 800 and a TP60 once. This lasted about 2 weeks. The 1200 was a dud and needed service, I never saw it again. I can say this though. I hated the diesel fumes. Don't know what a P32 is.

We just received a new car that starts with a 5XXXXX, that is gas and has a V8. This car also has the telemetrix sensors.

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
I would have met you in Sebring, that's pretty close to here. We could have taken a picture of a DIAD in Lake Placid, and sent it to upstate.

Lake Placid Eh?

I did some fishing on Lake Istapoga in Placid.

I don't know if you know them, but I saw the driver the delivers to the Advance Auto on US 27 in Lake Placid. He was driving a smaller Workhorse.

I also got blocked out of the parking lot at the mall in Sebring by who ever delivers there.

:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lake Placid Eh?

I did some fishing on Lake Istapoga in Placid.

I don't know if you know them, but I saw the driver the delivers to the Advance Auto on US 27 in Lake Placid. He was driving a smaller Workhorse.

I also got blocked out of the parking lot at the mall in Sebring by who ever delivers there.

:wink2:

Steve was referring to Lake Placid, NY.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was actually talking about taking a picture in Lake Placid, Florida, and posting it on here, so's you could see what our Lake placid looks like.

Okie dokie.

We actually get the occassional pkg from Lake Placid, FL, that has been given the Lake Placid, NY, zip code. The driver(s) just look at it and say, Lake Placid, FL, and we ADC it and sent it on it's way.