Can Administrative Support join the union

I still had the pairs from when I wuz an air driver 20 years ago. It took me a while (20) yrs to figure it out, but shortly after I got them when they were new, my left foot got athletes foot so bad no doctor can get rid of it. Just keep it in check. And called it "my pusty foot". I don't really drive much now, but there was an emergency (I think it was hot or rainy) and there weren't any cover drivers, so they begged me, and I busted out my old socks, and before the end of the route, my skin was falling off of my left foot. I threw them away and bought some new socks. So, in short, no TeamCare, no brown socks, dear.

oldngray

nowhere special
I still had the pairs from when I wuz an air driver 20 years ago. It took me a while (20) yrs to figure it out, but shortly after I got them when they were new, my left foot got athletes foot so bad no doctor can get rid of it. Just keep it in check. And called it "my pusty foot". I don't really drive much now, but there was an emergency (I think it was hot or rainy) and there weren't any cover drivers, so they begged me, and I busted out my old socks, and before the end of the route, my skin was falling off of my left foot. I threw them away and bought some new socks. So, in short, no TeamCare, no brown socks, dear.
picdump_1295_23.jpg