Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
No reason for you to know anymore
Than that

Our younger sup is the Question King. If you call him to call out it becomes State of the Union with Jake Tapper.

Had to call out when our baby was sick (and so was mom) and he kept asking "why" and "can I come in later after the doctor's appointment" to take stops off drivers and bring airs back etc. I simply told him that my little one was more important right now.

I wanted to reach through the phone and strangulate him. Had to keep my cool. Having a little human that's dependent on you keeps things in perspective.

Indecisi0n

Our younger sup is the Question King. If you call him to call out it becomes State of the Union with Jake Tapper.

Had to call out when our baby was sick (and so was mom) and he kept asking "why" and "can I come in later after the doctor's appointment" to take stops off drivers and bring airs back etc. I simply told him that my little one was more important right now.

I wanted to reach through the phone and strangulate him. Had to keep my cool. Having a little human that's dependent on you keeps things in perspective.
You can always make another baby . Once air is late it cant be undone !

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Put the phone on mute and walk away from it. Let him filibuster to himself.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Welp, my manager uses "she's a young woman and she once delivered in peak with bronchitis" on people when they act soft.
Why would you meet the public and pass on your virus? Drive unhealthy? If you're not fit for service stay out of the drivers seat. Heroes arent stupid. Does this company care about you?