Can I drive and be prego?

UPSgirl21

I recently found out I’m pregnant, I’ve been with the company for two years and I just barely became a ft driver. I’m just curious, are there any ladies who have been pregnant and kept driving full time? Assuming my Doc says I can still lift if I’m careful, would driving still be an option? Anyone have experience with this, or know of anyone who does?

Box Ox

Even if lifting weren't an issue I'd never advise a pregnant woman to try and work through the kind of summer heat and humidity that we get down south.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I recently found out I’m pregnant, I’ve been with the company for two years and I just barely became a ft driver. I’m just curious, are there any ladies who have been pregnant and kept driving full time? Assuming my Doc says I can still lift if I’m careful, would driving still be an option? Anyone have experience with this, or know of anyone who does?
The few female drivers here that were pregnant usually drove for first 2 months, then took pregnancy leave … funny that they timed it to be out for peak

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who's going to care for the kid? How about after school age? Most drivers are gone from the house 10 plus hours, more at peak.

Congratulations! If your doctor says it’s OK I don’t see why not. My doctor said “Women have been getting pregnant for many years and working….you’ll be just fine.” 😂🤣

Box Ox

Congratulations! If your doctor says it’s OK I don’t see why not. My doctor said “Women have been getting pregnant for many years and working….you’ll be just fine.” 😂🤣

Bet your doctor doesn’t know many women who spent their pregnancies working full time in the back of a blazing hot UPS truck.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bet your doctor doesn’t know many women who spent their pregnancies working full time in the back of a blazing hot UPS truck.
Funny how feminists don't want men to notice their sex until they want to use the female card.

DriverNerd

Most women can do pregnant whatever they were doing before they became pregnant. You do have to be very careful about the heat and dehydration though. Keep yourself healthy.

rod

Retired 22 years
In Vietnam they would squat down- have the baby and go back to planting rice. American women are soft---we should have never given them the right to vote.

Yes I'm a glutton for punishment.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Funny how that works, I had a husband who stayed home with the kids while I worked.
I was just thinking of your husband a couple of days ago. Hope you are doing well and have some peace in your life. I can't believe it has been almost a year. He used to say FFS alot and I found myself using that term the other day at Walmart and after it came out of my mouth, I chuckled and thought of Tom (barnyard).

I'm not on here much anymore but came on today and saw you had posted (ironically), so I wanted to let you know he is missed and I (we) hope you are doing well.