Can I get fired if I leave on the 5th hr

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Did the baker sign on for full or PT? PT
Did the baker make the employer aware that he had another job to go to when he hired on? NO
Did the employer ask? NO
Was the job advertised as FT, PF or variable hours? PF
Could the baker's hours be adjusted? Possibly

Too many variables.......
LOL....No disrespect, but these are simple details. You can complicate anything if that is what you want to do.

It reminds me of the 2 types of RPCD's that post on here.

Some will go "above and beyond" for their customers, some won't. Meh

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Did the baker sign on for full or PT?
Did the baker make the employer aware that he had another job to go to when he hired on?
Did the employer ask?
Was the job advertised as FT, PF or variable hours?
Could the baker's hours be adjusted?

Too many variables.......

The baker’s boss will scream at him to clock out and stop baking any time they don’t need a lot of pastries. But any time the townspeople want carbs, the baker will be required to stay late no matter what. The baker’s hours can be adjusted. Just not by him.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Do the ones that go above and beyond get paid extra? If so how much is “hero” pay now days?
I don't know. My comment was preceded by "2 types of RPCD's that post on here". There's more than 2 types, I'm sure. (my point is their comments, not their compensation).
I'm not sure doing something nice while delivering boxes equates to being a hero...LOL

Est.1998

Do the ones that go above and beyond get paid extra? If so how much is “hero” pay now days?
As a RPCD that goes above and beyond for his customers, yes i do get paid extra.
Examples include but not limited to: Christmas tips, snacks, drinks, meals, and just the good feeling one receives when doing good in the world.
Not to mention, helping to strengthen a good reputation for myself and employer.
😜

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
As a RPCD that goes above and beyond for his customers, yes i do get paid extra.
Examples include but not limited to: Christmas tips, snacks, drinks, meals, and just the good feeling one receives when doing good in the world.
Not to mention, helping to strengthen a good reputation for myself and employer.
😜
I just sensed a shift of attention from the BC posters off me to you!