Can I get my driving job back ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My bad I don’t do this stuff really .. yeah I delivered late air I scanned before 1030 and delivered it around 11 I been driving for 3 years no I didn’t inform them that I was gonna have late air no i never been in trouble before or written up or suspended for the same thing this all happened in one day
That’s an integrity issue
Been nice workin with you

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I delivered late air and I was terminated will I get my job back ?
magic8ball.gif

HyperBrn

They can lift an entire air trailer sit because it got the building half hour late but heaven forbid if you have one late air
That's because management hasn't found a way to blame the drivers for the airplane being a half hour late yet. Once they figure that out, drivers be fired weekly for that shyte. /s

Trucker Clock

They can lift an entire air trailer sit because it got the building half hour late but heaven forbid if you have one late air

We all know there are two sets of rules. One for us and one for them.

There is a difference in this case though. The driver scanned the air miles away from the stop before 10:30 and delivered it a half hour late thinking it would not show late.

If he just got to the stop, delivered it late, he would still be working.

It’s not the late air as much as it is the drivers dishonesty.

DriverNerd

You mean what time the packages are scanned? So they have to actually be delivered before 10:30? Or 12:00 or whatever the hell it is anymore?
You can still stop complete a bulk stop after 1030 and not have late air as long as the actual air packages were scanned before 1030.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You can still stop complete a bulk stop after 1030 and not have late air as long as the actual air packages were scanned before 1030.

As long as you are physically at the stop and scan any pkg..... the board will hold the time.

It kicks out some sort of error when you aren't within like 200 yards ?

My bad I don’t do this stuff really .. yeah I delivered late air I scanned before 1030 and delivered it around 11 I been driving for 3 years no I didn’t inform them that I was gonna have late air no i never been in trouble before or written up or suspended for the same thing this all happened in one day
So you tried to hide having late air and in turn they terminate you for dishonesty… Good luck. Would’ve been easier to take the slap on the wrist the next day.