Can I get my driving job back ?

Nah
I delivered late air and I was terminated will I get my job back ? Please help me
Not enough information. Were you in probation? Has this been a problem with you? Did you know you were going to have late air and inform the center? Were you given a last chance for something else?

I have a hard time believing you were termed just for late air...

tall_t4

Not enough information. Were you in probation? Has this been a problem with you? Did you know you were going to have late air and inform the center? Were you given a last chance for something else?

I have a hard time believing you were termed just for late air...
My bad I don’t do this stuff really .. yeah I delivered late air I scanned before 1030 and delivered it around 11 I been driving for 3 years no I didn’t inform them that I was gonna have late air no i never been in trouble before or written up or suspended for the same thing this all happened in one day

Thebrownblob

My bad I don’t do this stuff really .. yeah I delivered late air I scanned before 1030 and delivered it around 11 I been driving for 3 years no I didn’t inform them that I was gonna have late air no i never been in trouble before or written up or suspended for the same thing this all happened in one day
That is what it’s called dishonesty. You are at their mercy. Do what your business agent tells you. If you’re lucky enough to get your job back, don’t ever do anything dishonest again.

Nah
yeah I delivered late air I scanned before 1030 and delivered it around 11
Bulk stop? It used to be you could stop complete after 10:30 as long as at least 1 piece of air for that stop was scanned before 10:30. But if you drove your package car, or voided the stop and redid it in your DIAD, that would reset it. That's what I was taught by a supervisor who unfortunately encouraged such shady practices.

To be honest, it sounds like they got you on dishonesty. Apologize and swear it will never happen again. Next time (if there is a next time) that you know you'll have late air, message the center. Put it on them.

Thebrownblob

Bulk stop? It used to be you could stop complete after 10:30 as long as at least 1 piece of air for that stop was scanned before 10:30. But if you drove your package car, or voided the stop and redid it in your DIAD, that would reset it. That's what I was taught by a supervisor who unfortunately encouraged such shady practices.

To be honest, it sounds like they got you on dishonesty. Apologize and swear it will never happen again.
As far as I know with the new diad 1030 is considered late and can’t timestamp

Thebrownblob

What’s the percentage like 95-5 90-10%?
Well, I don’t know you, you say you’ve never done it before, if you have done it before don’t say you’ve never done it before in your hearing. If you have never done it before, I say, your chances are better than average at serving a suspension and returning.

Nah
What’s the percentage like 95-5 90-10%?
Different areas, different results. Depending on what the dishonesty was for, as well. Something like this probably 50-50. Crashing into something and causing damage, 5-95 good-bad. That's just from what I've seen when I was at UPS. Not impossible to come back from dishonesty, but a whole lot depends on your history and what you were dishonest about.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

To be honest, it sounds like they got you on dishonesty. Apologize and swear it will never happen again. Next time (if there is a next time) that you know you'll have late air, message the center. Put it on them.
Tell them the Diad froze and started glitching 🤷‍♂️

Upass.

That’s called dishonesty genius ( idiot ) you done . Go drive for Amazon flex

tall_t4

As long as you're telling the truth you have a chance. Don't give up, just don't do it again. Don't scan anything until you're at the stop ready to hit stop/complete.
Thanks 🙏🏾 I wasn’t trying to be slick it was just bad traffic and bad construction in the way on 110 weather almost felt like I was gonna pass out wanted to get done fast as possible

Nah
As far as I know with the new diad 1030 is considered late and can’t timestamp
You mean what time the packages are scanned? So they have to actually be delivered before 10:30? Or 12:00 or whatever the hell it is anymore?

That kinda sucks. As an air driver I've run ground bulk stops with air mixed in on occasion a few years ago. I'd have been in trouble if you can't just get that scan in first back then. Fortunately, scanning one air at 10:20 saved me when stop complete didn't come until 11:02 or something.