Can i still be hired for driving with accident on record?

Cardinalsfan123

I got into a accident a year and 2 months ago and recieved a ticket for it (Failure to avoid collision). Wondering if that's a automatic DQ or if I'm safe. Any info would be helpful thanks.

Brisket

You can work inside, better make sure you list it if you want to have any hope of inside work. Notice I didn’t say driving.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
does anybody ever ask a steward anything anymore?
or HR dept?

the chances of getting a correct answer here is about o.ooo3 %

Cheekh Good Drama

does anybody ever ask a steward anything anymore?
or HR dept?

the chances of getting a correct answer here is about o.ooo3 %
Hr and union stewards are both useless.
Got disqualified from driving and the 2 :censored2: stewards didn't tell me I could file a grievance. Talking to union guy at head office now

clean hairy

I do believe the bid list states no tickets for 1 year and no accidents for 3 years. It may not matter who was at fault for the accident.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I got into a accident a year and 2 months ago. Any info would be helpful thanks.

static1.squarespace.gif

Zowert

Should be fine, one year of no tickets or collisions is all you need. Be honest about it and it shouldn’t be an issue. If it was something like reckless driving you would have a real hard time getting the job.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Should be fine, one year of no tickets or collisions is all you need. Be honest about it and it shouldn’t be an issue. If it was something like reckless driving you would have a real hard time getting the job.
That will be the next question here. "I was in an accident that killed a family of 4. I got a DUI/Reckless driving and was charged with vehicular homicide but got off on a technicality .

Can I still get a driving job at UPS?"